What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what I’m going to be eating. Someone brought me some Christmas cake. It’s just a yellow sheet cake with chocolate frosting. The little green things are shaped like Christmas trees. They and the red berries have white minty stuff on the inside. :)

cmas cake_v1.png

Wow. I really like the idea of the portabella shepherd's pie paired with a beef roast. I'm gonna have to do that one of these days.

Prime rib, small roasted garlic potatoes, Vegetarian Shepherds Pie with portobellos instead of meat, asparagus and zucchini with garlic. dinner rolls, and triple berry pie with vanilla ice cream.

Breakfast was shrimp taco sauteed in butter,garlic,mushrooms,green onions all rolled up on tortilla.
Supper will be squashed grilled chicken, pasta salad, grilled aspargus, shrimp kabobs(mushrooms,shrimp, red,green,yellow, orange peppers,chunky pineapple) with apple juice glaze(1 cup apple juice, brown sugar,worchestier sauce,ketchup).

Shrimp saute'd with green beans, mushrooms and onions, shrimp appetizers and jalapeno poppers. Grilling chicken for DH who doesn't like seafood.

Dinner will be leftovers .

I use to like shrimp but about 30 yr ago I got really sick and :barf: and smelled shrimp in my nose for a week afterwards. Had a fight with an allegator same night where we were docking our boat. I had a few scratches on me not sure how he came out of it.:dunno:.
Hubby said I looked like I was on F.F. jumping off the boat to grab the rope and fell in on top of one. Not kidding.

Latest posts

Back