What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm baking ( really just heating it up) that free spiral ham I got. Roasted white and sweet potatoes, green beans and the rest of the fresh cranberry relish I made for Thanksgiving. Hubby's crescent rolls lol
I made some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and some cherry jello if we want any dessert

Christmas Dinner will consist of Turkey, Spiral Cut Ham, Two Gravies, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, Corn and Fresh Green Beans. We have a can of whole berry cranberry sauce for those who partake.

Invited guests include my son and his wife (haven't celebrated Christmas with my son for 14 years). So excited!

Glad for you SparkyD, know you'll have a great day.

We are having mealoaf, pintos,greens ,cornbread. Homemade scratch chocolate cake.

I was going to make this on New Years Eve, but it now on the menu for tonight. Deutsches fest! Grilled German sausage, spatzle, kraut, rotkohl, and of course lots of sweet treats. We make this meal perhaps twice a year to honor my deeply German grandmother.

Fröhliche Weihnachten!

Making oven roasted shrimp and curley fries
Hubby requested them so I'm making them

Made a big pot of chili with some leftover bbq pork roast yesterday and cornbread to go with it

Pork loin steaks, Brussels sprouts, and a garden salad (lettuce, onions, tomatoes, celery, and cheese).

Chili spaghetti, it's a Cincinnati thing.
I grew up eating that but we had pasta with it to stretch it out because my brothers ate like hogs lol

The wife made dinner tonight. It was a casserole combining shredded chicken with chopped veggies (onion, red pepper, broccoli, cauliflower) and cheese. It was pretty good.

Wish my Wife would make dishes like that, but throw in broccoli and cauliflower and her nose wrinkles, lol.

I baking some fish and roasting some potatoes and sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli today for supper

Latest posts

Back