What did you have for dinner last night?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a taste for fried chicken, so I'll be having that with mixed veggies & tater tots for super tonight.

For dessert I'll be having warm TastyKake Butterscotch Krimpits over butter pecan ice cream!

Tonight's Menu:

Baked Stuffed Shells, a tomato & cucumber salad, and a glass of Bolla Valpolicella.

5tzMAiH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dutch...

Buy 'em stuffed, but not frozen...local deli in Ardsley, PA.

He makes trays of 'em...locals know when...and get in line before he opens on Saturdays.

He also sells a home made gravy (sauce) that is really good.

Just minutes from oven to table...

Gonna see if I can find them over this way.

The Hammonton, area has a large Italian population with lots of restaurants, stores & markets.

I'm bound to find it!

Pork steak smothered in mushroom gravy, mashed potato's, broccoli in cheese sauce & washed it down with an ice cold Pepsi !...............

A 1 in. thick Rib eye, baked tater with gobs of real butter, salt & pepper and cottage cheese, with a ice cold Pepsi !...........

Well thanks to my "main man" Shooter, my son & I had Philly cheese steaks also, yesterday!

Made them on one of my 3rd generation Lodge cast iron skillets, which is the only way to go!

LAST NIGHT'S MENU:

Soft Shell Beef Taco's with the usual fixin's of shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, fresh cilantro, and sharp cheddar cheese with salsa, sour crème, guacamole', and fresh lime wedges on the side.

SfOcg52.jpg

All washed down with a few bottles of Sam Adams Summer Ale...and a shot of Patron Silver for desert.

I realize this is a dinner thread but Shooter got me thinking about lunch.

So I've decided to make me a grilled Spam, Egg & Cheese sandwich for lunch!
simple-grilled-cheese-and-egg-spam-sandwich.jpg

Had some delicious lemon & pepper marinated Salmon last night. Enjoyed it with Tatar tots, & broccoli smother in a cheese sauce.
salmon-007.jpg

Hey Shooter, I found those stuffed shells in Hammonton! Looking forward to having them sometime this week!:D

Thanks "ma man"!

HAHAHAHAHAHA>>>>>>. I ate Nutin! I was so damn tired I forgot to eat before I fell asleep!!

Trying to decide if I want blueberry pancakes w/sausages, spaghetti & meatballs or a chef salad for dinner tonight?

I'll let you know what I decided!

Latest posts

Back