What do you call your spouse?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On line I call him my Hunny. In person, I call him Baby. He is the love of my life. I would never expect him to obey and he sure heck knows I would never be the "obey" type. We discuss and then come to an agreement Who obeys who in your world @Frodo?

Last edited:
I call him Love.
He calls me Sweetie - a quick funny. He's always called me Sweetie even among his friends. Once I started meeting his friends, they didn't know what to call me, because they only knew me as Sweetie. We were at one of his friend's house (along with his family). He called me Honey. His wife looked at him oddly, I looked at him oddly. He said, "Well what is it he calls you?" We all had a good laugh and I might have called him Sugar 😂

I so need to let it go. . . You react with emojis OP, but no response? The person who asked the question.- Really think you do not want confrontation. Or those that disagree with your way of thinking?

I was confused about his "
I call mine. Tot-mo. And she says. “Damn right!!”
Tot-mo. The one that must be obeyed"
I have still not seen a response.
Dani, I didn’t think he was being disrespectful to you or his wife. I felt he was saying he calls her Totmo, and she is in total charge.
(Within reason of course)
@Frodo

Spouse? What spouse? Don't tell me I got heller drunk and woke up with a wife again... :oops:

Somehow this reminds me of the time I looked up my own name on the Internet, just out of idle curiosity... found some blurb that said "E___ is now happily married!" Huh? I am? Makes me wonder who the blushing bride was... I hope the gal is loaded with money, I could use a new sedan, lol. ;)

I so need to let it go. . . You react with emojis OP, but no response? The person who asked the question.- Really think you do not want confrontation. Or those that disagree with your way of thinking?
What exactly would you like to know?
I call my wife Tot-mo it is an inside joke between us
Feel free to ask me anything at any time

For the record I used no emojis, anywhere. Here is one
😂😳

Edited
What are you talking about?
I did not react with emojis
I did not respond to what?
I have not tried to be confrontational with anyone,
Are you referring to the question I asked the Christian liberal
I asked, he answered. Done, move on
1678130145756.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that
Thank you. The 25th anniversary of his passing was last week. Daughter and I always connect about it, usually in text messages. I remember being heartbroken about daughter losing her father then, but I forgot the pain he caused me then with his infidelity and the lies he told about me to shift the blame. His dad apologized to me after he died, saying that what they were told never matched up to what they saw. All of it is in the rearview mirror now, at least for me. I know that daughter always does something in his memory. He had a very limited diet, hamburgers, chocolate milk, cokes, pizza, chocolate brownies and milk shakes. She usually has some variation of these on his birth and death days. Sometimes I do as well, but more so, I try to support her in it. She lost her dad. I had already lost him.

I don't. The EX is deceased. ALS is an ugly way to die.
i
Thank you. The 25th anniversary of his passing was last week. Daughter and I always connect about it, usually in text messages. I remember being heartbroken about daughter losing her father then, but I forgot the pain he caused me then with his infidelity and the lies he told about me to shift the blame. His dad apologized to me after he died, saying that what they were told never matched up to what they saw. All of it is in the rearview mirror now, at least for me. I know that daughter always does something in his memory. He had a very limited diet, hamburgers, chocolate milk, cokes, pizza, chocolate brownies and milk shakes. She usually has some variation of these on his birth and death days. Sometimes I do as well, but more so, I try to support her in it. She lost her dad. I had already lost him.
it is hard. Especially with kids. You want to say how ugly it was but know that if you do it is not good for the child. Suffer in silence for the sake of them
It takes a strong person to pull that off
I watched my Mom die from copd, kidney failure, diabetes and a bad heart
She signed a DNR and the hospice nurse told me to call them if she got worse
One night a week before she passed she could not breath. I asked her. Do you want an ambulance or the hospice nurse? She said ambulance so Called one
The hospice nurse was PISSED and we got into a yelling match in the ER
I told her that when my Mother said the word ambulance the DNR was null and void

Latest posts

Back