What does everyone do for a living?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use my real name.................Tom, last name Woody, look me up on Face Book !......................
As long as you don't brag about servicing lonely housewives as a side job, I am pretty sure that everyone here will believe you.

As long as you don't brag about servicing lonely housewives as a side job, I am pretty sure that everyone here will believe you.
Is there such a job?

I believe that's the postman's job. LOL

Anyone else smell a troll?

Edited to add that I do costing and custom quotes for a cabinet manufacturer that is a subsidiary of a modular home manufacturer in central PA.

Last edited by a moderator:
You were here first!

troll.jpg

That's servicing middle-age housewives.
I'm sure it's a tough job.
Hazmat training...
OSHA open trench and excavation training...
Certification in the latest extreme-pressure lubes...
CPR....
Just to name a few.
:ROLF:

That's servicing middle-age housewives.
I'm sure it's a tough job.
Hazmat training...
OSHA open trench and excavation training...
Certification in the latest extreme-pressure lubes...
CPR....
Just to name a few.
:ROLF:
I can do Level A fully encapsulated Haz Mat, but I refuse to talk dirty to them and the kids need to be out of the house . LOL

Who's turn is it to tell us what they did?

I play piano in a whore house.

I wish.

I'm a pilot. Work in the training side of the biz now.

I compete. I use my real name on here and other sites. The disciplines I shoot are public record and on their sites, ARA, PSL. Where are yours or are you one of those KEYBOARD SHOOTERS. Show up or shut up .......
This guy should know don't mess with Frank

I’m a Product Engineer for a large cabinet company. We have 23 plants across North America. I work out of our corporate headquarters. In my downtime, I volunteer with Greyhounds finding them homes after they retire from the track.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you related to a Steve Toth in Ohio?

Dont know for sure. If his family was from WVA then maybe. Didnt keep up with my fathers side of the family. Just his brother who retired from the AF and lived in Harrison Arkansas when he died

... I got the swink that the ladies can't get enough of.

swink?

Urban definition: When someone or a group of people are very tired, or when they are drunk. Some people also use the word swinko, although it means the same thing. The actual word's origins come from the Old english word ''Swink'' where it meant ''to labour'' or ''slave,'' although after centuries it has picked up the slang meaning of being tired/lazy/drunk. (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Swink)

I think SixG19s has LEFT THE RANGE. Dont see hide nor hair of him or any of his posts.

Back to regular scheduled programming ...... :Thankyou:

Latest posts

Back