What does everyone do for a living?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Difficult scheduling demands for that profession right now, no time to post. Lots of middle aged women must have gotten a gigolo for Christmas. Personally, I'm happy to have gotten a rifle instead...

Difficult scheduling demands for that profession right now, no time to post. Lots of middle aged women must have gotten a gigolo for Christmas. Personally, I'm happy to have gotten a rifle instead...
That rifle will last you a lot longer and bring you a lot more happiness ;)

D43F7619-1C06-43C3-91B5-19D9CC04084E.jpeg

This thread has really gone south. Give me 5 likes and i will shut down the thread.
Absolutely not!
You don't want us to start calling you 'Chris', do ya'?:eek:

This thread has really gone south. Give me 5 likes and i will shut down the thread.
5likes. I did not sign up to have to read such nonsense. Next thing you know people will have cuss words under their avatars. Delete delete delete

Bubba, we did some housecleaning in here, the trolls have been buried, and life is once again good!
Bless your heart

Live in Corinth MS. Right in the northeast corner of the state. Always loved doing lab work, never a dull moment. Where do you live?

Live in Corinth MS. Right in the northeast corner of the state. Always loved doing lab work, never a dull moment. Where do you live?
I'm right across the border in Clifton Tennessee!

The birddog and I own a portrait studio. We specialize in contemporary portraits of women.

In my career I used to sell, help erect and teach people on how to operate heavy equipment. While most of the salesmen wore suits to work, I work blue jeans and a sweatshirt. Why boss always asked" Don't you have any class?" My reply would be that my job was out in the upground and underground quarries. How can I sell a $1 million dollar piece of equipment if I don't know how it works and the owner of the company has his coveralls on and he is laying on the ground trying to make it run. I also taught the mechanics on how to do 1 echelon maintenance so they were properly indoctrinated. I was never much for fancy, but I did a good job and proud of it..
Tommy

In my career I used to sell, help erect and teach people on how to operate heavy equipment. While most of the salesmen wore suits to work, I work blue jeans and a sweatshirt. Why boss always asked" Don't you have any class?" My reply would be that my job was out in the upground and underground quarries. How can I sell a $1 million dollar piece of equipment if I don't know how it works and the owner of the company has his coveralls on and he is laying on the ground trying to make it run. I also taught the mechanics on how to do 1 echelon maintenance so they were properly indoctrinated. I was never much for fancy, but I did a good job and proud of it..
Tommy
I like your style, Tommy. Good to see you. I've been wondering how you've been.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m just outside of Tulsa, OK. I’m working New Years Eve midnight shift. It’ll be interesting, I’m sure.

I'm an author so that leaves me with a whole lot of free time for shooting on my own land and reloading so I can shoot some more.

Latest posts

Back