What is this in the video?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmissy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Not sure if this is where I should have posted these videos. But I think it is the most related category.

my friends home cameras picked this up last night.

Attachments

• IMG_4157.MOV
    823.6 KB
  • IMG_4156.MOV
    1.9 MB
  • IMG_4155.MOV
    1.5 MB
Its getting more common. I just saw two more exactly like it on you tube in the last day or so..
I could tell you, but I've been looking like a nut far too much in here lately,
and nobody but maybe my folk and a few Christians who think more than they're supposed to would believe me.

I'm pretty sure that its a temporal variation due to the vibratory plane between this reality and the next nearing each other in harmony. sometimes it's natural, sometimes its not. when it does happen, all manner of strange things happen, like "Angel sightings" and or "Demonic activity" sometimes even UFOs. I'm reasonably sure this is the start of the "Supernatural phase" of the Helter Skelter. if so, nobody will like what's next. for what its worth, you have my sympathy.

Where is that anyway?

Looks like raindrops refracting the light.

Now to sound totally nuts, how was the UFO activity?
There are at least two videos on Youtube that are identical to yours, but from earlier or last week. to use big words, it's a temporal refraction between realities. the only thing I can tell for sure is that paranormal activity goes WAY up in areas that have those for a while.
Hint:
If someone knocks on your door after hours, call out,"WHO IS IT?" If nobody answers, DO NOT open the door. they can't come in unless invited or given license by having something they own.

It is moisture and dust refracting and absorbing light.
Rain, dew, hail, and dust can make all kinds of things seem to happen when they land on the lens or protective cover of a camera housing.

No rain. no rain in the videos on you tube either.
I stand by my statements.

I watched the one part of the video for 30 mins a few times. If there was rain, why wasnt the water on the camera lens? I have seen rain in night on a video, you can see the rain coming down. Nothing was wet in the morning. Not arguing, just asking questions.
now , i dont get on here as much as i would like to. And i am not up on the issues that magus has or people have with him. But I am siding with him in this so far 😬

I'm from an intellectual order that keeps being mistaken for a religion. :)
Otherwise, we stick our noses where most don't even know there are places to stick a nose, like Hyperdimensional physics, certain areas of the paranormal, esoteric philosophies and energy healing/combat. we have a sort of motto:
Nothing is sacred, but all of creation is holy. the only dumb question is one never asked, because NO wisdom is wasted and if you have a treasure, hide it in garbage that only the worthy find it!

The sound made my thoughts go to the image of an older person pushing a small cart with wooden wheels over a cobblestone street. Isn’t that how a myth is born? Plus maybe using hallucinogens. $.02

I was going to correct myself and say it MIGHT be St. Elmo's fire, but then I noticed the buildings on the right, time-space is DEFINITELY being warped!
Anyone but me see the ghost/spirit running away?

Latest posts

Back