Whats Up With All The Smarts?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol that Android in your pocket is always listening. I can't count how many times I've been talking to someone and said, "Let's look it up and find out". Then when I pull up the internet it automatically suggests whatever I was just talking about. Creepy stuff.
Now, I do love Bluetooth enabled electronics. My cars are linked to my phone so I can play the music I actually want to hear. I do the same with stereo speakers and TVs. But the internet is starting to piss me off a little bit by listening in. My life is my business and nobody else's...

Sorry for changing the subject, but only for a second. Spike what speakers do you use with bluetooth? I'm gonna start another thread for it, but wanted to be sure and catch your attention.

The one I like best is from Aimos. I haven't got one yet, they only ship via internet but I've heard them. Lots of bass and very loud for their size. Otherwise Anker and JBL make decent ones. I was a little disappointed in Altec Lansing. Very rugged but the sound isn't as good...

Latest posts

Back