When you were not prepared

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will say this i have known and interacted with grizzgal for 13 years now...yep i went back and counted...and not once in 1,000's of posts has she ever given pause to not being truthful.

there are several on here that have known each other pretty well for a decade or better as well.
It is not the kind of thing a person would make up and put out there lightly. I could say more, but I have chosen to not say what I have thought about this suggestion. Instead, I have chosen to scroll on by!

It is not the kind of thing a person would make up and put out there lightly. I could say more, but I have chosen to not say what I have thought about this suggestion. Instead, I have chosen to scroll on by!

I understand your first sentence... Because you were replying to Elk's quote, I'm not sure what you meant about "this suggestion" in the second sentence? (I can be so dense at times!)

>insert red-faced emoji here<

I understand your first sentence... Because you were replying to Elk's quote, I'm not sure what you meant about "this suggestion" in the second sentence? (I can be so dense at times!)

>insert red-faced emoji here<
I have been quiet because I do not want to start trouble. I am referring to the insinuation that you were not being truthful. I am not trying to make waves, but there are some things that have bothered me. I have thought about your piece and what was said about it. Sometimes I speak too quickly without really thinking through all of it, and that is what I did here.

Latest posts

Back