Who Am I.....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quark

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Hi I'm new here and have no idea of what I'm doing but I'll learn eventually if given enough time.

I'm not interested in politics here as have enough of that in another forum. I'm interested in the shooting sports. I use to hunt in my younger days but now mostly just shoot. I belong to an outdoor range and an indoor range. I hope to share firearm information and learn firearm information. I have a canceled carry permit here in Montana although it's not needed as we have constitutional carry.

I'm a history, philosophy, and Austrian Economics nerd, I read a lot and do latch hook occasional. I'm a Classical Libertarian and laissez faire capitalist. I'm also married and have no idea what my wife sees in me but she has kept me around going on 47 years, married 38 years. I guess she must see something I don't get.

So I guess that's it for me.

Hi I'm new here and have no idea of what I'm doing but I'll learn eventually if given enough time.

I'm not interested in politics here as have enough of that in another forum. I'm interested in the shooting sports. I use to hunt in my younger days but now mostly just shoot. I belong to an outdoor range and an indoor range. I hope to share firearm information and learn firearm information. I have a canceled carry permit here in Montana although it's not needed as we have constitutional carry.

I'm a history, philosophy, and Austrian Economics nerd, I read a lot and do latch hook occasional. I'm a Classical Libertarian and laissez faire capitalist. I'm also married and have no idea what my wife sees in me but she has kept me around going on 47 years, married 38 years. I guess she must see something I don't get.

We do have a huge firearm section here, but you must request access to it.
Welcome to our little paradise :).

Thanks. I was looking at the firearms section but I didn't try posting anything. That is probably where I'll spend most of my time.
But man, you just gotta get rid of that pink avatar!gaah

As soon as I figure out how. I'll try posting avatar with my big ears.
A moderator can help you, (or even change it for you if need be).
...That pink one looks like you are being punished for something.:(

A moderator can help you, (or even change it for you if need be).
...That pink one looks like you are being punished for something.:(
Our old bike club reserved a 'pink blouse' for anyone who was fool enough to drop their bike publicly

You are very welcome- the pink doesn't bother me; makes you look mysterious! 😂

Hello and a warm welcome from S.W. Oregon. My wife and I are coming up on our 50th anniversary and almost all of those years we've studied economics and we are well aware of Austrian Economics as well as the Keynesian system we presently run by, sadly we no longer run our money system by the Constitution, which says that there should be no more money printed than there is gold and silver to back the notes. Anyway, I believe you'll like it here, it's kind of nice to deal with people that you can get along with better than your own family.

Last edited:
Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Good to have you with us. :welcome:

If I remember correctly hover over you avatar and right click. You will get a list of options one of which is "Edit Image". Hope it works.

Welcome from Alaska!

Welcome from Alaska.
This is a great forum.
It is great mostly because members respect that others are entitled to have an opinion. It occasionally goes sideways when a member feels their opinion is the correct opinion. Translated: Walk away from "pissing contests". You can't win.

By the way, as Quark knows, I'm a junior philosopher. But, I usually don't follow his lead when being pessimistic. ;)

And when he gets back in today, help him fix his avatar, Please!!!:eyeballs:
Yeah, a pink square with the giant letter "Q" in it? gaah
He's an oldie like us, so I'm pretty sure he ain't a tranny.
Even this one would be better: Quark from Star Trek Deep Space Nine:
QuarkDS9.jpg

(notice, it is already square:))

Latest posts

Back