Who Am I.....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry my friend, but that pink colored "Q" didn't suit you. As a temporary pic, i gave you a "Praying Mantis" pic for the time being. Just send me a private message (called a private conversation here), and i can help you.

...That is, unless you'd rather have the Pink Q. I mean, who am I to judge? :dunno:

Our old bike club reserved a 'pink blouse' for anyone who was fool enough to drop their bike publicly

You are very welcome- the pink doesn't bother me; makes you look mysterious! 😂
Ih but @hashbrown might be envious. It could compete with the hello kitty shirt 👚 😂

By the way welcome aboard.

Our old bike club reserved a 'pink blouse' for anyone who was fool enough to drop their bike publicly

You are very welcome- the pink doesn't bother me; makes you look mysterious! 😂
err... wait..... what!!!

Somehow I missed that. I mean I know some bike clubs do some stupid sheet, especially to 'probates' .... the clubs I've related to were more hard-core and less stupid. But still - there was a price to pay if..... well, you know.

Thanks. This weekend the wife and I will put our heads together and try an figure it out. I usually do after a fashion.
Love the new avatar!:woo hoo:
You got that smile!:ghostly:

Sorry my friend, but that pink colored "Q" didn't suit you. As a temporary pic, i gave you a "Praying Mantis" pic for the time being. Just send me a private message (called a private conversation here), and i can help you.

...That is, unless you'd rather have the Pink Q. I mean, who am I to judge? :dunno:
Ya I saw a praying mantis and wondered how that got there but I saw when I posted my avatar that praying mantis disappeared. I do like pink cause I'm weird.

I was working doing taxes in Walmart one time and I was located in the toy section when a 10 year boy with his Mother found a pink bike helmet he wanted. His Mother said all his boy friends would make fun of him and he said I don't care I need a helmet and I like this one. I like this boy's rugged individualism.

Okay, @Camper and @Quark
I found this:
For centuries the famous Ferengi Rules of Acquisition have been the guiding principles of the galaxy's most successful entrepreneurs. These 285 Rules of Acquisition range from, #1 "Once you have their money, never give it back." ... Google Books

🤣
After years spent on DS9 I'm a pretty honest and mellow Ferengi. Now I still love my gold pressed latium and you ain't getting any of it. :)

It's one of the best systems to run by, if the USA ran by the Austrian economics system we wouldn't be in the trouble we're in now.
... yeah, I'm gonna have to do alot more research before I comment on this. Consider me highly skeptical of anything European in origin- especially when it had to do with some subjective measure of public wellbeing.

It's one of the best systems to run by, if the USA ran by the Austrian economics system we wouldn't be in the trouble we're in now.
So true. Austrian Economics as you are probably aware is based on the study of individual human action recognizing that each of us has his/her own wants and needs and our own means and ends of achieving those ends.

We also recognize that any collective is composed of individuals and there is no way to come up with some math formula the explain what the collective wants and needs.

So true. Austrian Economics as you are probably aware is based on the study of individual human action recognizing that each of us has his/her own wants and needs and our own means and ends of achieving those ends.

We also recognize that any collective is composed of individuals and there is no way to come up with some math formula the explain what the collective wants and needs.
You've reminded me of John Nash's original idea in the film A Beautiful Mind, a 2001 American biographical film about the mathematician John Nash

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Beautiful_Mind_(film)#Production

Determined to publish his own original idea, Nash is inspired when he and his classmates discuss how to approach a group of women at a bar. Hansen quotes Adam Smith advocating "every man for himself", but Nash argues that a cooperative approach would lead to better chances of success, which leads him to develop a new concept of governing dynamics.

Think of not spending more than you have in intrinsic values to back up what your money is valued at, for you it might be property, homes, businesses and for a nation it would be gold or silver, farms, ranches, factories, mining, or oil wells, etc. The present debt in terms of debt to GDP (Gross Domestic Products) is 34.6 trillion and is slatted to climb by one trillion every 80 to 100 days, go to USA Debt Clock and watch the millions of dollar spent every minute, it'll make your head dizzy watching. The mortgage problems of 1980 were never corrected and things have gotten far worse, the derivates caused by large mortgage companies bundling caustic mortgages and selling to other banks is reportedly over one quadrillion $1,000,000,000,000,000. If someone bought their home with an adjustable rate mortgage, it's highly likely they don't know who's holding the title.

Latest posts

Back