Why Russia will pick the Sunday after Thanksgiving for an EMP

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somehow this thread evokes memories of the Brady bunch theme song.

You were also personally represented on the other side, weren't you?

I think the mindset here in the forum is similar, but with a different focus, which I can accept.
I don’t think our focus is so much different. We had many different opinions and approaches before you got here. The difference, in my opinion, is that we knew our respective groups. We could tell the difference between humor and rudeness because we understood that individual. I ran into trouble visiting your site when I assumed that someone with the same avatar was a member here operating under a different name.

Everyone, new and long term members, is different. In my opinion this is a better site today than it was a month ago. The place is more active and the different opinions and points of view are valuable. I never learned anything from someone that agreed with me. If you are ever offended by me, trust me, it was not my intention.

Actually, the merger and some folk's possible unfamiliarity with prepping topics is the reason I made the post on "Grocery List." I followed it with the post on EMPs as some background info for those that maybe didn't even know what an EMP was.
Other than comments from our Russian troll, I think it's been some good exchanges.
Thanks for the post . That explains something to me . It is very possible that I am familiar with a member under a different , name of which we have different outlooks . I will get things figured out .

Back