Wise Food

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to try smoked salmon, but I just don't like fish normally. I want to as I know it's healthy and all, but I just really don't like it! If it's batter fried and coupled with an ice cold beer and fries it's ok, but you can batter fry just about anything to make it taste good.:)

I'm not a big fan of real "fishy" tasting fish either, but I remember the smell of it smoking, and it just filled the air. It was definitely amazing. Awesome memories from living there, even the "bad" ones like fishing someone out who broke through the ice, or getting away from bears, etc. Looking back, we did some real stupid things there as kids....lol.

Has anyone bought any of the food from Wise Food Storage company. If you have did you try it? I know its probably not the greatest food but when SHTF id rather have ok food over no food just in case SHTF in the middle of winter up in Mass.
Canned food cornbeef , spam. chicken from sams club. Dollar tree soups can vegs. there all good for three year eat and rotate if longer.

Latest posts

Back