Wondercide flea and tick spray/collars, has anyone used it?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curmudgeon

In Remembrance Jan 2024
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I never heard of the ones you asked about so I'm no help there.

It's a topical solution. We have used the Seresto collars but at 60 bucks a pop, it gets pricey.

How is it applied if topical?
yeah, it was the only thing that whipped the flea infestation a few years back.

Once a month, does heartworms and fleas

We just do Teddy the dog, he goes in and an out. The cats are inside.

Got a cat on Brevecto, every couple months, seems to help her. She is very old and sensitive to fleas.

Last edited:
There was a thread a while back about natural flea and tick control and Wondercide was mentioned! It was posted by a new member TonyDell in natural remedies back in August. I knew a couple who used Wondercide with good results, they bragged on the products. I personally do not know much about them.

There was a thread a while back about natural flea and tick control and Wondercide was mentioned! It was posted by a new member TonyDell in natural remedies back in August. I knew a couple who used Wondercide with good results, they bragged on the products. I personally do not know much about them.

My whole issue is finding something I can put on Chase. I may have to go to an oral treatment, I can hide pills and he eats them without knowing it. I am hearing and reading good reviews for the product so far.

I tried using one of those packets that ya squeeze out up on the withers and it's good for a month. They work well for us, but I almost got bit trying to put it on him, lol. I don't like flea collars, I really don't like any collars but they are a necessity, I prefer them to be au naturel when at home, because during play a dog can be severely injured from a collar, some have been killed from it. It happens when they get their lower jaw caught in the other dogs collar.

Just found it, thanks. I may have to give it a try.

Well, Kenna now smells like a peppermint patty.

What does Chase think of that?

Don't know yet. I was able to squirt some on him using the stream, but the spray I can't get close enough, lol. We'll have to soak a cloth and rub it on. He is such a dork.

Kenna, pfffft, no problem.

Latest posts

Back