WOW, Hi from Southern Oklahoma

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolverina

Friend
Neighbor
Hello, I'm Trina (Wolverina)! I lost my husband in 2020 (COVID), downsized to a 5th wheel on 20 acres in OK! I have two sons in their 20's, one lives near Oklahoma City, the other is a city boy with a great job in Dallas!! I am looking to be off grid and self sufficient! I also want to keep BEES!! I will be asking A LOT of questions!! I was always a Prepper, now I have to figure out life on my own, my choice! My property has a 60×70 shop building with a bathroom!! And a 70' long overhang/carport to park my rig! With all the hail storms lately, I'm glad! I brought my dehydrator and am having a hard time cooking in a camper kitchen!! So ...hi!!

Welcome from Bama... live on the farm where i was born. Had bees for a time. Also had cataracts but didn't know yet... not a good combo. 😁 Jokes aside... Been around livestock most of my life but bees are a different kind of critter. Some people have a knack for bees, most that try, don't. I recommend finding a beekeeper close by to learn from before taking the plunge. Hives and frames can be expensive. :)

Hmm......
In my humble evaluation you must like it.
Because that's where you live.
I only love my wife and when she lived back east 48 years ago, she only wanted to be back here. At least I knew where to find her after 35 years.

Welcome from New York State!

Hello, I'm Trina (Wolverina)! I lost my husband in 2020 (COVID), downsized to a 5th wheel on 20 acres in OK! I have two sons in their 20's, one lives near Oklahoma City, the other is a city boy with a great job in Dallas!! I am looking to be off grid and self sufficient! I also want to keep BEES!! I will be asking A LOT of questions!! I was always a Prepper, now I have to figure out life on my own, my choice! My property has a 60×70 shop building with a bathroom!! And a 70' long overhang/carport to park my rig! With all the hail storms lately, I'm glad! I brought my dehydrator and am having a hard time cooking in a camper kitchen!! So ...hi!!
Welcome from Wisconsin and have a blessed day

Welcome from Florida, Trina.
My wife and I are in our mid 70’s and have a small farm.
She has a horse and keeps chickens. I’m just the hired hand (will work for food).

Welcome from Alaska!

Latest posts

Back