WWE

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the 1960's and 70's I was a huge fan of Championship Wrestling From Florida with Gordon Solie.
Haystacks Calhoon, The Great Malinko, Joe LeDuc, and so many that i have forgotten.

In the 1960's and 70's I was a huge fan of Championship Wrestling From Florida with Gordon Solie.
Haystacks Calhoon, The Great Malinko, Joe LeDuc, and so many that i have forgotten.
Who could forget "Cowboy Bob Kelly"?
...Back when pro-wrestling was good entertainment. :thumbs:
That's him on the right:
541211_FOIhvys0.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
I saw Man Mountain Mike once. The community heard about him on the bush announcements and drove 8 hours to see what a 600 lb man looked like.

There was no wrestling, just a circus viewing of him and Mr. X his arch enemy.
I saw him wrestle in Duluth!

I was a fan of him.

Ben

Wrestlemania XL...​

Dusty's Son Cody, Finally beat Reigns and Won the Universal Championship...!!! A Few from the Past got involved as it was a "No Rules Match" and a Good One at that...!!
cool.png

When my sons were growing up, they were into wrestling.
The Undertaker,Rowdy Rod, The Nature Boy Ric Flair, Triple H,Macho Man, The Hulk, The Rock etc
Them and the other brothers (10 other teenage boys that lived in my house periodically) would have wrestling matches.
Neighbor called the law one time they thought there was a riot.
I met them in complete uniform at the door.
The Police Department never bothered us again.
I even had to have a favorite wrestler, Shawn Micheals.
But mine was entirely for a different reason.
He was a good looking man.
And in a house full of 12 teenage boys, I needed something pretty to look at.(lol)....

Latest posts

Back