YETI, go to hell!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Internet Constable
Staff member
Admin
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I always thought these dumb coolers were about 5 times as much as they should be. Now, I really have a reason to boycott these dumb things!

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20180421/florida-alert-yeti-drops-nra-foundation

Suddenly, without prior notice, YETI has declined to do business with The NRA Foundation saying they no longer wish to be an NRA vendor, and refused to say why. They will only say they will no longer sell products to The NRA Foundation. That certainly isn't sportsmanlike. In fact, YETI should be ashamed. They have declined to continue helping America's young people enjoy outdoor recreational activities. These activities enable them to appreciate America and enjoy our natural resources with wholesome and healthy
outdoor recreational and educational programs.

*******s. I bought an Ozark that's every bit as good and less than 1/3 of the price. YETI can Kiss my .......

Ditto. Over-priced, and now this.
Update:
Yeti backpedaling said:
“A few weeks ago, Yeti notified the NRA Foundation, as well as a number of other organizations, that we were eliminating a group of outdated discounting programs,” Yeti said in a written statement Monday afternoon. “When we notified the NRA Foundation and the other organizations about this change, Yeti explained that we were offering them an alternative customization program broadly available to consumers and organizations, including the NRA Foundation. These facts directly contradict the inaccurate statement the (NRA) distributed on April 20."
NRA member's response: #YetiCoolerChallenge
Like those coolers loaded with Tannerite, Yeti's reputation cannot be 'repaired':eek:.
(In the business world, this is what's called, a fuckup).

People that can afford a Yeti cooler don't shoot Airsoft guns.

Last edited by a moderator:
So now, not only is Yeti a spineless non-supporter of the 2A, they are also 2-faced liars:
NRA-ILA said:
"For many years we have purchased coolers from YETI for our auctions. We have auctioned off many thousands of YETI coolers each year. YETI recently dropped The NRA Foundation as a client. Not only would they not take our orders for more coolers, they forced us to cancel orders already in the system that they said they would not fill.

Three days after we notified you of YETI’s decision to drop The NRA Foundation, YETI issued their prepared statement in which they admit they dropped us but claim they simply eliminated the discount program and dropped other (unnamed) organizations as well. That’s news to us.
Perhaps the people writing YETI’s damage control statements are not talking to the people who enforced YETI’s decisions and refused our orders. We had even offered the YETI Roadie in one of our sponsorship levels for 2018 – which we’ve had to cancel.
We told you the truth."
What happened is, Austin TX is a very liberal city and Yeti is based in Austin. Some young, overly-wealthy, liberal, Yeti executive woke up one day and discovered that Yeti does business with the evil NRA, (promoters of evil assault-style guns:eek:), and just decided to drop them.
... that was a fuckup.:assspank:

This is what they are responding with to people who have gotten a hold of them......

20180424_221217.jpg

Gunner, NRA released the information from YETI in their letter, what you posted is not what they said in a letter to the NRA. Yep, the screwed the pooch. Look for them to rebrand selling hacki sacks and sandals.

This is what they are responding with to people who have gotten a hold of them......

View attachment 6405
Isn't it ironic that your handle is 'Gunner' and nowhere in their backpedaling statement do they say "Gun-owners", it's "hunters" they support.
They can't even get their damn capitulation right:hit head:.
I think a day after they decided to just cut off sales to the evil NRA, their sales team probably informed them of the percentage of their customers that are NRA members, and how many retailers that are owned by NRA members, just told them to 'stuff it!'.
panic.gif
About then 'Mr. Blue' realized that he just blew up about half of their customer base:boom:

I can hardly wait for the 'true-blue' workers at Yeti to receive layoff notices and realize their families have been surviving off of the hard-earned money of 'red-blooded' Americans and not philosophical loud-mouths.

Yeti hacki sack, anyone?:D
Adventure-Imports-Smiling-Poop-Emoji-Hacky-Sack-_271991-front.jpg

Hey Mark !!

Just "Globe" trotting with the Wife on a month long vacation...

Trying to compile the trip pictures for our viewers...stay tuned !!

( I think I left our itinerary in the Good Morning Thread...check it out )

Latest posts

Back