You need to know this stuff.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did FEMA get painted as being 'bad'?:dunno:
They have saved lots of people's butts down here many times.
All we have to do is read our FEMA flood-insurance bill to see that we are high up on their 'list' :thumbs:.
No other insurance covers flood damage. :(
Maybe people prepping and buying generators are worried they will be taken off of FEMA's list of people to worry about?

And what happen when you live in the middle of nowhere
You are bring watched and computers don’t get bored.

And what happen when you live in the middle of nowhere LOL
You are on the list for the truck headed to your neighborhood.
The alphabet agencies have more pressing matters to deal with than to watch me.
Don’t underestimate your value to the .gov.

I watched the video again, grinding my teeth.🤐
There is so much misconstrued information, it is sickening.
When they talk about them coming to 'snatch' your water, if you watch the video, they are carrying cartons of water from their truck to the porch of the people's house.
If a place has stored supplies, they may show up to
buy some of it to help out others nearby that are in a dire situation.
They do not come and just 'take' stuff.😡

All we have to do is read our FEMA flood-insurance bill to see that we are high up on their 'list' :thumbs:.
No other insurance covers flood damage. :(
Maybe people prepping and buying generators are worried they will be taken off of FEMA's list of people to worry about?
Bill Clinton had them confiscate guns and supplies. they have yet to clear their name after that.

After one hurricane hit Florida, I forget which one, a female top FEMA official was being interviewed by local Florida TV and let it slip that if necessary they would confiscate supplies from those that had them to distribute to those who didn’t.
That, right there, told me to not reveal the level of my preps to anyone. Especially government OR my neighbors.

They did some really shady stuff in Maui too. I know people that had to sneak supplies to those in need because FEMA was confiscating.

If something serious happens and you see that the State is distributing food and the like in a village, you should stand in line with the sheep, even if you don't need the stuff. If you stay away, the authorities will know that they can get something from you.

It looks different for me when the State offers accommodation in a stadium or something similar and says that you have to live there for a certain period of Time. I then immediately pack my Backpack and disappear into the Mountains, better the Mountains than stepping into an ultimate Trap where you can never get out again.

Back