Zombie Apocalypse

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget to stock up on Zombie ammo...:)

View attachment 2370
When I first saw that advertised, I thought it was a joke. It's not! I bought some.

I think the zombie ammo is very bad to have around, and should have never been made.

Suppose you are forced to shoot in self defense.

If you used zombie ammo, the prosecution would try to argue that you're crazy and paranoid, or perhaps delusional, and cost you credibility with a jury.

That's why it's important not to own guns with macho names, like The Rambo model 1911 (I just made the name up to illustrate a point).

Prosecuting attorneys pay attention to things like this.

Zombies don't worry me because I don't believe in them, just a figment of some Hollywood director, however a pandemic would be very real, another reason I don't fly, use trains or travel on buses, if I cant travel somewhere in my own vehicle I don't go there.
in a pandemic I go into total personal isolation lockdown until the disease has run its course-another reason I have stores.

zombies,,,you know the movie Night of the Living dead made in Pa. ,,,the movie that started it all was a low budget film and to a 13 year old kid was scary as hell we saw it at the local drive in I even come to know a few who were in it,,,it was made not far from where I grew up,,,,,,the zombie idea has been played to death and I will not watch anything concerning zombies,,,,,,,,there are no zombies,,,

but I can see a epidemic hitting the world and taking out a large number of people,and if that happens I think it will be a biological weapon that some government loses control of...

If you used zombie ammo, the prosecution would try to argue that you're crazy and paranoid, or perhaps delusional, and cost you credibility with a jury.

I guess it depends on where you live. Here the jury would probably find it amusing...and ask where they could get some...:D

But never fear, my box of Zombie Max is still sitting on the shelf unopened. Tell you the truth, I was explaining to my son that "Zombie" is a metaphor, and he didn't believe me. So I bought the box of Zombie Max just to make a point. I bought it strictly as a novelty item. If I ever did use it, it would probably be on four legged critters. For two legged critters, if God forbid I should actually ever have to, I would only use Gold Dots or XTPs.

I'm pretty sure the "zombie" max ammo is the same as the usual max safe ammo (designed not to penetrate walls for urban defense)...the flip side is that it pretty much ensures anyone who IS hit, is not going to survive....

It's expensive stuff. I only have about a dozen rounds of it.

Latest posts

Back