Zombie bacon anyone?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read closer bro. IF you are religious or even spiritual, think about the implications.
if you're gone to the next stop, what's in your body?

Read closer bro. IF you are religious or even spiritual, think about the implications.
if you're gone to the next stop, what's in your body?
I think you may be right.
If they can merge their 'magic chemical' with a deadly virus and some high voltage,
we may finally have the "Zombie Apocalypse" we have all been buying ammo for:
64288-machine-gun.gif
69467-f7cae161eb0c444f3d4dc8dea3908675.data

Last edited:
I'm thinking more like perfectly possessed corpses running around doing great evil disguised as humans.

Hmmm. off track, who has dementia and what would we think if he suddenly got better? You know, wound to the head and all that?:oops:

I'm thinking more like perfectly possessed corpses running around doing great evil disguised as humans.

Hmmm. off track, who has dementia and what would we think if he suddenly got better? You know, wound to the head and all that?:oops:
Nah.

My money is on Hillary being the beast that had the fatal wound from Revelation.

Ben

I think that cackling witch is already possessed by something evil, X2 for her pervert husband. I'd have dumped that evil hag for Monica in a heartbeat!
She still looks good, Hillary would put a maggot off its lunch!

Wait a minute! You got a dead pig, you bring it back to life. You don't have zombie bacon, you have NO bacon, the little porker is still running around. I don't like this plan at all.

Latest posts

Back