11 year old Grand Marshal pf LGBT Parade...WTHeck!!!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Yes, that's right, an 11 year old is to be Grand Marshal of the LGBT parade in Californication. "Gender fluid" children are now "status symbols" in Cali...go figure!!

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/lgbt-pride-parade-to-be-led-by-11-year-old-grand-marshall/

Excerpt: "Having a gender fluid child in California is now a status symbol, almost like having a BMW or three in the garage but the parents have little consideration for their children nor allowing them to develop normally and mature prior to being introduced to such complexities. Some of these “gender fluid” children could end up with serious and long-lasting mental issues as they progress through life as a result."

The further left they travel, the better chance we have to getting the normal folks to vote conservative. Once a person becomes an adult, they are free to decide their own identity or fate but children do not need the added confusion. Folks --- if it is an inny --- they are female. If you have an outy --- they are male. At 18 they can cut off or sew on what every they feel it right for them. JM2C

If things keep going like they are, God will owe citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah an apology. Not to worry tho, I won't be here!

Hoping I won't either.

They had a "pride parade" here..didn't go over so well.

LOL I bet it didn't I've heard some nice things about those mountains. I hear that is where a whole lot of high ranking military are retiring to. Wonder what they know we don't?

Hoping I won't either.

LOL I bet it didn't I've heard some nice things about those mountains. I hear that is where a whole lot of high ranking military are retiring to. Wonder what they know we don't?

We've got a lot of people moving here to the Ozarks, from all over the country. Many of them I like, but then there are the ones from, say, like California...once they've been here a bit, they start in with the "well, we didn't do it like this back home", and then pretty soon after I tell them to go back if it was so much better, they don't talk to me much anymore :) and that's ok.

We have a lot attempting to escape urban blight, lower values, and those people are always welcome, as long as they aren't attempting reconstruction :)

I've got a neighbor (mile away) who is a Sheriffs deputy..he moved here and told me the reason why. His was the same reason why so many are moving here.

Ex military guy told me may be the safest place to be, he moved from Colorado. He said low ash if Yellowstone erupts, no nuclear targets anymore, long growing seasons, pathway to the world through the Great Lakes up in the heartland, well defensible, and a long history of self sufficiency.

Now ALL OF THAT IS WRONG, so please don't come, we're full up.

Well if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the Kitchen or my beautiful Arizona. It does get a little bit warm. Arizona is not a good place to resettle for Snow Flakes. When I see a driver with Komifornia license plates, I love to pull back my over shirt and show my EDC. Drives them crazy and hopefully back to Komifornia.

We've got a lot of people moving here to the Ozarks, from all over the country. Many of them I like, but then there are the ones from, say, like California...once they've been here a bit, they start in with the "well, we didn't do it like this back home", and then pretty soon after I tell them to go back if it was so much better, they don't talk to me much anymore :) and that's ok.

We have a lot attempting to escape urban blight, lower values, and those people are always welcome, as long as they aren't attempting reconstruction :)

I've got a neighbor (mile away) who is a Sheriffs deputy..he moved here and told me the reason why. His was the same reason why so many are moving here.

Ex military guy told me may be the safest place to be, he moved from Colorado. He said low ash if Yellowstone erupts, no nuclear targets anymore, long growing seasons, pathway to the world through the Great Lakes up in the heartland, well defensible, and a long history of self sufficiency.

Now ALL OF THAT IS WRONG, so please don't come, we're full up.

:green man:. But then again I'm sure you could use those of us here to help with the numbers of libs invading.

There's a really big one in Albuquerque every year. Youngest daughter marches in it. I try to stay out of that conversation. Interesting, though, when she was dating the muslim guy last year, she didn't go. Had a conversation with youngest this a.m., I listen to Beck's morning radio show while doing morning chores before leaving for work. He had a guest on discussing the Boy Scouts becoming just scouts. He was offended and said that it's escalated to this, and what's next? I explained to her that first it was God and Country Badge, then openly gay leaders, and now girls in. Such a long way from the Christian Boy group that Baden Powell started a long time ago. I told her that I agreed, and that the Boy Scouts caved to the ACLU, and that I think it's crazy groups caving like that. There is coed Venture Scouts, coed Girl Scouts, coed FFA, and coed 4H. She said she worried about what I listened to in the morning with the twins listening, and that they need to hear the other side of things. Wow. I think in public school all they do hear is the other side. I think a parent, or a grandparent in our case, should teach their children what they believe to be right and true, and not let society teach them what they believe. Like 11 yr olds in gay parades, like our twins learning in health class (7th grade) about all the different genders there are. There are two.

There's a really big one in Albuquerque every year. Youngest daughter marches in it. I try to stay out of that conversation. Interesting, though, when she was dating the muslim guy last year, she didn't go. Had a conversation with youngest this a.m., I listen to Beck's morning radio show while doing morning chores before leaving for work. He had a guest on discussing the Boy Scouts becoming just scouts. He was offended and said that it's escalated to this, and what's next? I explained to her that first it was God and Country Badge, then openly gay leaders, and now girls in. Such a long way from the Christian Boy group that Baden Powell started a long time ago. I told her that I agreed, and that the Boy Scouts caved to the ACLU, and that I think it's crazy groups caving like that. There is coed Venture Scouts, coed Girl Scouts, coed FFA, and coed 4H. She said she worried about what I listened to in the morning with the twins listening, and that they need to hear the other side of things. Wow. I think in public school all they do hear is the other side. I think a parent, or a grandparent in our case, should teach their children what they believe to be right and true, and not let society teach them what they believe. Like 11 yr olds in gay parades, like our twins learning in health class (7th grade) about all the different genders there are. There are two.
Perhaps she would prefer to hire a liberal babysitter.

Ha. No, these aren't her kids. These are the twins we raise. They never see their parents because they are drug addicts. Our youngest daughter lives here, too, has two more years till she gets her MD, and is single, no kids, dates a woman. Used to date a muslim, and a woman before that. But I had to chuckle at her about how she thinks I should expose them to "other viewpoints". Ha.

Ha. No, these aren't her kids. These are the twins we raise. They never see their parents because they are drug addicts. Our youngest daughter lives here, too, has two more years till she gets her MD, and is single, no kids, dates a woman. Used to date a muslim, and a woman before that. But I had to chuckle at her about how she thinks I should expose them to "other viewpoints". Ha.
Too funny! Did you tell her that she was enough of an opposing viewpoint?

Latest posts

Back