A big I'm sorry to everyone!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the fact that everyone here can be authentic. If you have a bad day, it might show up in posts. So what? We all have good and bad days and moods have a tendency to change. I see no reason for anyone to apologize for it, unless of coarse, it is completely out of line. Although, I rarely see that here. Disagreements, yes......completely out of line, no.

If someone doesn't like or agree with a post or a poster, they have the option to ignore it and move on with life. It's pretty simple.

I like the fact that everyone here can be authentic. If you have a bad day, it might show up in posts. So what? We all have good and bad days and moods have a tendency to change. I see no reason for anyone to apologize for it, unless of coarse, it is completely out of line. Although, I rarely see that here. Disagreements, yes......completely out of line, no.
Absolutely!
That is what adds depth to the forum and makes it addictive enough that many of us spend hours each day on it :thumbs:.
Nothing is more doomed to become a wasteland than a forum where everybody has been whipped into shape and most posts just look like this:
64244-nod.gif
64244-nod.gif
64244-nod.gif

If someone didn't disagree with any of my posts, I would think I was in a room full of robots. gaah
Old saying: "Without disagreement, there can be no 'discussion'.

Do we get to know the thread that went "sideways" and triggered this thread. Or has it vanished.

Do we get to know the thread that went "sideways" and triggered this thread. Or has it vanished.
It has not vanished.
They are not big on censorship here.:thumbs:
...which is a good thing.:)

I allow myself one "Ignore" per site. I figure if I don't have thick enough skin to deal with it, it is time for me to learn to deal with it. That doesn't men that I din't feel frustrated from time to time. I even got butt hurt awhile back. I don't remember who upset me so I must have gotten over it. If I hurt anyone's feelings, get over it. Hurting you was not my intention.

When I get tired of a thread, for any reason, I don't open it anymore. As far as closing this thread, people need to vent from time to time. When I get bored I'll quit opening it.

EDIT: My one Ignore on this site is someone that asked me to Ignore them. Funny, they didn't put me on their Ignore list.

+1 vote on Pearl Pooper just because it's funny.

Ms. Pearl, for the record: I have no objections to anything you post. And you know if I did, you'd get a PM.

When did this become a vote? This better not be a rigged election!🤪
Now, now. Trust the experts. Don't be an election denier.

I'm gonna start drillin' holes in my paddles. They will whistle when I swing 'em and raise welts where they land.

I'm gonna start drillin' holes in my paddles. They will whistle when I swing 'em and raise welts where they land.
Seventh grade teacher had one of those. He wasn't afraid to use it. I decided to see how far I could push him. It was a learning experience.

*sigh* I always miss the Best 💩 🤓

When it comes to people who "get offended" about some mere WORDS or Opinions on a Survivalism site ( :rolleyes: ) and then extrapolate / Craft that into some 'assessment of Who I am' / what I'm all about, etc - my go-to 'fire extinguisher' is:

Your Opinion of me Does Not Define Me - Only I can do that, by Who I Am, and What I Do or Don't. Anything outside that is just a fart in the wind.. That is to say, hot air (that often stinks, P-U..) and Nothing more.

jd

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back