A big I'm sorry to everyone!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel better now! I'm getting called names, winning a rigged election (thanks Wingnut 😉), possibly eating raccoon, and maybe getting hit with a spoon or paddle! Lol😃! This is why I love you guys so much!! That tacky PM won't bother me now!!😃🙃♥️
If you hear noises from the box I sent, DO NOT open it without a gun or wooden spoon in your hand.

That is gonna be one pissed off raccoon. Just Saying.

Saw a Great 'inspirational coffee mug' the other day: "I Survived the Wooden Spoon" 😍 LMAO, now That's Italian! 😂

jd
Words of advice. NEVER EVER EVER laugh at mom when the paddle breaks on your butt :p. Dad came home and the 2x4 didn't break. ( it wasn't that bad, but memorable.)

...That is gonna be one pissed off raccoon.

Aye, 'POR's are a Force of Fury to be reckoned with.. (ranking just slightly-under the 'Woman, Scorned'... :p

2dd4466650ffa05e786e946abdc50aac

(backstory, here: https://www.homesteadingforum.org/threads/the-raccoon-thief.14557/#post-411018 :D

jd

It was brought to my attention yesterday by another member via a PM that I am "losing my sense of humor and camaraderie" here! And " not everyone chooses to be in a constant state or frowning and grumpiness"!! There is an ignore option for all of you that feel this way! To keep everyone happy, I can change my user name to Debbie Downer if necessary!
Well, I'd be willing tp bet you're not a fake person then! I'm good with it.

Latest posts

Back