A video I think most here will relate to.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In regards to the camps in Canada, t think there may be truth to this. Since I have arrived in BC, I have driven by a site where hundreds of construction trailers are being set up on both sides of the road behind earth berms. There is absolutely nothing going on in this remote area to justify anything like this. Also noticed the trailers are placed wall to wall with no room for vehicles to drive or park and no parking lots.

This would be unacceptable for voluntary campers as the nearest town is an hour away.

Last edited:
This is what I find for PO1 when I google search. I don't know if this is the meaning or not for the use here.

1605635001502.png

The video is on point. It breaks my heart that so many of the very elderly are now huddling in their homes in fear because of 24/7 propaganda on the tv. And it is propaganda to a large extent.

Everyday we are bombarded with "Infection Rates" "Infection Rates" "Infection Rates" over and over again. Infection Rates don't mean crap. The fatality rate is the only important rate to consider and even those numbers were faked by the CDC.

The fake CDC numbers were revealed in August. Every single pandemic in the past was measured by the same criteria. In March of this year they changed the criteria, this change increased the "death rate" by a factor of 9. It was done for the sole purpose of terrorizing the public. There was no medical reason to change the criteria.

Covid didn't kill 220,000 people. Covid only killed 24,000 people. A number that would not make the public live in fear, crash the best economy in the world or allow the government to make ridiculous mandates and restrictions on a free people... or induce a free people to acquiesce to this madness. 99% of the population are walking around wearing masks whose manufacturers clearly say do nothing to stop a virus. This is madness!

Again, the video is on point.

Yep! it means he works for a living and has the smarts to do so with initiative. :)

I happen to be in the "elderly" class of the population. I am not confined or about to slow down for a disease that affects less than 1% of the population when the death rate of those infected is less than 1%. That places the mortality rate at .01% of the population. More people are shot in major cities than that!

Latest posts

Back