Advice About Photobucket,Please.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to pay to use my pictures...first time wasn't as much...they just took $79 out of my account to use my pictures...does not seem fair...no notice, either....
We should all have an exterior hard drive where we can store all of our stuff like this, off every site, especially if you have many photos that you want to save.

We should all have an exterior hard drive where we can store all of our stuff like this, off every site, especially if you have many photos that you want to save.

i took a camping trip in march of 2017.i did 2 things with ALL of those pics.1 put um on cd.the other i put in photobucket.i simply post a link to it to show the pics.

I think I learned my lesson .I agree with y'all.

You can get your pictures off photobucket or any other site by letting them know that you are getting them for personal use. It is your property and you still control it. They charge you to host your pictures to link to them not to store them. I suggest that you download all of your pictures and keep them on CDs or DVDs for your personal use. Make backups for safekeeping.
I know several people who have petitioned photbucket successfully and gotten access to their pictures without paying anything.

I just tried again today and its even worse now than last month. Why is this not against the law?

If they had of ask for a reasonable amount to begin with I may have been dumb enough to give them more info. But the crooks ask for over $400 when it first started hiding my pics. Now they want to sucker me into another trap. Starting at $4.99 a year on up , 2 week trial period, yea trial period alright! I bet they won't take a prepaid card either.

Just imagine when the damn robots aka A.I. take over. This tech stuff is gettign worse .

Latest posts

Back