And exactly how drunk were you???

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Teen got her head stuck in the tailpipe of a pickup at a country music festival!!! Alcohol involved. Ya think!!

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/06...n-exhaust-pipe-at-country-music-festival.html

Excerpt: "A Minnesota teen had an exhausting ordeal at a country music concert this past weekend when she got her head stuck in the tailpipe of a pickup truck. And, yes, alcohol was involved. A Facebook video that’s been viewed millions of times shows 19-year-old Kaitlin Strom sitting on the ground at the Winstock Music Festival with her head inside of an oversized diesel exhaust pipe, as emergency crews prepare to use a power saw to cut her free.

Hold my beer and watch this has a whole new meaning now. There should be a website (like Darwin awards) to record for posterity all these stupid stunts.
In my youth that was the responsibility of my friends. I still need to be careful which stories I tell about my friends, they have a few to tell also.

The guy that owns the truck.also owns his own shop.and didn't charge her any expenses. Now i wonder. Does he have pics and a video of this in his shop.pluss.im thinking his business has in creased a good deal.and that tells me,that he done made his money back.a long time ago.

I got lit several months ago at local hole in the wall bar. Too bad it had a dance floor. Hubby took pictures, I still won't look at them.:eek:
Kaloua and vodka taste like milkshake so I drank about 3 maybe 4 before it hit me. :ghostly:I guess I got so drunk it out lasted the hangover I didn't get.:cool:. Plus we sure don't get out much.

I so thankful that when I was young... cell phones with cameras hadn't been invented...

Like the time I... never mind! ;)

But I was present when a friend...

Gosh, Peanut, there is no video, just a song! J/K!

I was attending college during the time that streaking was all the rage. Some of the girls from my dorm were out sunbathing when some guys came streaking though, jumping over them.

Latest posts

Back