Anyone looking for a lake home?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's in Missouri on Table Rock Lake. I don't know that part of the country well so I can't be any more specific.

Last edited:
Lake of the Ozarks is in the central part of Missouri. Table Rock Lake is on the Missouri/Arkansas border.

Looks like one of those glass monstrosities in the middle East.

Honestly, IMHO, it is about $60M too much. For a similar price, I'd rather have this.

https://twistedsifter.com/2011/06/portabello-estate-orange-county/
Orange County, California is one of my favorite places to visit. I had a very dear friend who lived there until her passing last year. We loved to fly into John Wayne airport and go hang out with them at their home with a pool, visit a few tourist sites and enjoy the weather. Of course, the downsides to Southern California are too many to ever entice me to want to live there. My friend's husband says that he never wants to live anywhere else.

Last edited:
As a teen, I use to hang out with Jim Irvine (Pres and CEO of The Irvine Company), after his parents were killed. His house was overlooking the ocean, and a pool in the front yard, with 15 -20 exotic cars in his driveway. He had numerous security guards and treated us kids like royalty.

It's just a few miles from here, I grew up just down the lake from this property. Quite a place!

On my iPhone the picture has, "Exploring an $80,000," And I thought for $80,000 I'm not understanding the too expensive posts...sarcasm? Then I noticed the second comma and opened your link on the desktop, $80,000,000 !!!!!!!

To far to drive

Latest posts

Back