Anyone own a Weber grill?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a metal "tent" that sits over the burners. When you cook meat the juices drip onto them and creates some steam which further cooks the meat and allegedly flavors it.

Well, it's done. The grill will be here in a couple days, assembled and ready to go. I decided to go with the Weber Genesis II but I upgraded to the S-435. It was a 2019 display model so I still got a killer deal on it. The Mrs. bought it for me as a father's day / birthday / anniversary / Christmas gift.

WeberGenesisIIS435LPSSSHF19_VND.jpg

We will all be over for BBQ meat and more meat.
Well, if we knew where you live and there wasn't this social distancing stupidity going on we would. :)

I am pretty sure I could grill up something for every active member of this forum at one shot. This thing has almost 650 square inches of grilling space. My wife said it is so big it looks like a sarcofagus. And thus the nickname "cow coffin" was immediately assigned to it.

I am pretty sure I could grill up something for every active member of this forum at one shot. This thing has almost 650 square inches of grilling space. My wife said it is so big it looks like a sarcofagus. And thus the nickname "cow coffin" was immediately assigned to it.
Just put ours together, it is a monster! Sentry be glad you had it assembled because it comes in quite a few pieces and it's a 2 man job at some points. We got the NG model so no cylinders to worry about!

Just put ours together, it is a monster! Sentry be glad you had it assembled because it comes in quite a few pieces and it's a 2 man job at some points. We got the NG model so no cylinders to worry about!

I am. I put together my last grill and it was 3 hour job. Made me happy I chose police work.

I wanted the natural gas model but it was $400 more (because it was not on clearance). Instead I bought 2 more propane tanks. Still, I might convert it at some point even though Weber says not to.

Latest posts

Back