Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1714009828294.png

No Liquid Sunshine here, No "Shine" either... Might drink one of the Rolling Rock Beers in that 6-pk I bought b4 CHRISTmas Past... Been doing a little wood project in the backyard by where BushieBooBoo is Resting 4ever...!!!

Currently 67 degrees, but it was warmer today. We had a couple short rains, so it feels cooler than it is. We are supposed to get more rain this weekend. Two dogs staying with me this weekend love to be outdoors, but not in the rain, so I suppose we will be in and out to see if they can go out.

My daughter just text me that in Kileen/Belton, Tx, there are tornado warnings blasting the entire area. As usual, my family is panicked beyond belief.

I'm sorry, but if I lived out there, the first thing I would build would be a steel bunker.
If I lived here I would move.
Just visiting is bad enough.

The high today is projected to be 89 degrees. And I see that we have a chance of rain almost all day. That generally means a lot of humidity & not a drop of rain will fall. It's very common for storms to come up to our town & divide, going on each side of it but not raining IN it. I think that we have enough concrete that it causes heat to rise & that serves to divide the storm clouds. It's either that or mother nature hates us.

Latest posts

Back