Are We All Here?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country Living

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I just got logged on and saw a Country Living thread.... thought it was all about me. Oh well..... It looks like most of the old crowd is over here. I'm sad about the other forum....

Truthfully though, the old stuff gets old. It gets boring. A fresh start with new faces in the mix can drive things forward for a long time.

And hey, I won't fault you for thinking that Country Living is all about you. We all could use an ego boost from time to time.

Country living,
There you are... I have been worried, that you took the wrong turn at the detour,

I had no way of warning you,
I searched my old emails..you know ..

So the family has come thru ..

Glad you got here,
long drive...but worth it...
:)

Jim

Warm Welcome from the Arizona Valley folks. So many so fast, I m beginning lose track of whom I have welcomed and whom I may have missed. Welcome aboard County Living.

I did take a wrong turn; however, UJ sent me a road map (and a link). I slipped him my email address and he got me caught up on what's going on, or rather the lack of what's going on, in the other forum. Sad... It's been my home for almost 10 years. I had just dug up your email and was going to shoot you a note when UJ and I connected.

I was there a few minutes ago. And it is not what it use to be for sure.
I'll visit now and then till it is gone I guess. Moving is always stressful so my new home site here will be the main site but will check out PS too .
And if I want to get really political I can go to political forum . com . I seldom go there though. Politics is not as fun as they use to be. I may go there and invite a couple over here all I have to do is tell them I don't like this site and they will come. OK I kid too much about myself 'I think' but will go and see who I can invite.
Any suggestions how to do this and are they a one of the tabu sites?

BugoutBob, you probably already know this, but when you PM'd me on PS the URL was changed to .com instead of .org.
Hopefully you were able to PM him somewhere other than PS or he may not get the correct message.

I tried several formats and hoping at least one got through before I got the boot.

Latest posts

Back