Are you/ we the frog in the pot of water??

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The question is....did you ever get covid? If you ever had covid, it wasn't overkill, it was not enough. If you have avoided covid, its not overkill, its proper preparation.

Years ago, I had tyvek suits but wasn't very happy with them. They where too light and flimsy. They seemed like the first time you slide down a hill in one, it would be shredded. I commissioned a custom suit from heavy outdoor vinyl fabric designed for upholstery on boats.

View attachment 124818
NO, I never got covid, I take L-LYSINE, I chose NOT to do what everyone else thinks is ok!!

Frogs in the pot - yep, most folks are. We are just the ones that keep jumping out. And “they” keep trying to throw us back in.
2012 ~ oh yeah nearly forgot about that one.
Y2k ~ I was sure to keep a few extra groceries and have the gas tank full but that was about the extent of it.
The thing is, the panic button used to be hit once in a long time. Now it’s like a 2 year old on a sugar high is pressing it.
At some point, one has to step back and take a look at the whole picture then decide which parts to focus on. Throwing up a Hail Mary might be in order even though that’s one of the things being pulled from us.

Its not a frog in a pot problem, but I have been having trouble caring as much as I feel I should.

I honestly think we are about 9-10 months from civil war. I should be prepping my ass off.

But I'm kinda apathetic about it all. Not because I don't think it will happen. But I just have trouble caring a great deal about surviving it.

I don't want to get this thread booted into the covid dung-pile, but I gotta know:
O-negative blood type?
MIL was O-negative type and swam around with the 6 of us that were passing Delta around, impervious to it.
Now back on topic: the end is here, and everyone will die! gaah
(don't listen to me, I am 'delusional':rolleyes:)
Nope.

.....boring old O Positive....

Its not a frog in a pot problem, but I have been having trouble caring as much as I feel I should.

I honestly think we are about 9-10 months from civil war. I should be prepping my ass off.

But I'm kinda apathetic about it all. Not because I don't think it will happen. But I just have trouble caring a great deal about surviving it.
It won't be civil. It will be global. The world is watching us. Their dictators are using us as an example to promote their agenda in their own countries much like ours is using U. and R and G@Z@ etc. to promote ours. Once we break, it will happen elsewhere also.

O+. I take 15,000 units of D3 daily and have for about 5 years, 10,000 units daily for years before that, and 5,000 units daily for a couple decades before that. About a year ago my measured D level was 104. I've only been sick once in the last two years. That was when my 3 year old niece turned into a Roman fountain and I found myself cleaning up puke. They had reopened preschool and the kids were sharing everything that they had keep safely stored in their sock drawer. I don't know what concoction she had but it was a doozie.

The question is....did you ever get covid? If you ever had covid, it wasn't overkill, it was not enough. If you have avoided covid, its not overkill, its proper preparation.

Years ago, I had tyvek suits but wasn't very happy with them. They where too light and flimsy. They seemed like the first time you slide down a hill in one, it would be shredded. I commissioned a custom suit from heavy outdoor vinyl fabric designed for upholstery on boats.

View attachment 124818
I love your suit. I'm 40 to 50 miles downwind from 4 or 5 ground strike nuclear targets. I'm downwind from a handful of volcanoes. Biologic protection is a third option for the Tyvek. The case of Tyvek hooded coveralls is intended for one time use and then being tossed.

My gas mask can use two filters like yours. It is currently configured with a plug in one side and a 14 hour positive pressure unit. The ventilation unit screws into the 40MM port on the mask and takes two 40MM filters. I have a spare battery pack that holds 8 AA batteries is I can do a battery change in seconds without opening the system to the threat.

What a interesting thread..
I'm at the point , what happens happens.
Being prepared is a lifestyle now..some years I'm more on it than others.
This time in history, I feel we've been on a sinking ship for awhile.
Our country is going the way of all other failed empires,
society is mostly not aware of it..
Our Sun and our little area of the Milky Way is responding to changes and cycles that make for interesting Earth changes we already can see.
Stuff is getting very interesting..and I am really grateful to be here to witness it all.
I'm thankful I was able to mature n pull my head outta my silly butt long ago and notice things are getting weird.
I strive to live with intentions to be aware of what's going on, get ready to see as much as I can n help others out who need it and try to have a adventure now n then before my time here is up..go back to the Universe with a thumps up n a smile..

It won't be civil. It will be global. The world is watching us. Their dictators are using us as an example to promote their agenda in their own countries much like ours is using U. and R and G@Z@ etc. to promote ours. Once we break, it will happen elsewhere also.
Sure. But the civil part is where I actually live.

Latest posts

Back