Arizona Valley - Reptile

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMT Tactical

The Great Lizard !
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
A warm Arizona Valley welcome to many of my friends from the PS forum. For those that don't know me, I am a mixture of human DNA and reptile. Love it when the sun shines and it hits 115 F.

Retired and a product of many career choices. Master of no skills but worked is many fields. Industrial Technology Engineer, Overhead Door service tech., Computer Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) Project Manager, Energy Management Systems (EMS) Project Manager, and a few more trades. Just completed the basic design on my "TIN HAT House"project, a completely self sustained home.

I am looking forward to a fun and fact filled membership here on Homesteading & Country Living. Special thanks to Redbeard and Caribou for the shout outs and direction to here.

P.S. If I have gotten this posting in the wrong place, please mo it to the right place.

TMT

Ahh, someone who likes to be challenged as evidenced by the job wanderlust. Welcome to the forum, you already know most of the crew and how much fun they can be.

Latest posts

Back