Attention Members: Carbon Media Is Posting as Old Users

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Start using an app called keepass. It makes a good place to keep passwords.
I've thought of that but I'm so paranoid these days I don't want some nameless something having that sensitive information.

OK, got an error popping up. I tried to like Mark's post but a popup comes up saying the post can't be found. Same thing when I tried reply.

I've thought of that but I'm so paranoid these days I don't want some nameless something having that sensitive information.

It keeps a file on your machine that is accessed by the gateway when you log in. It's safe. Austin is who showed it to me a couple of years ago.

Let’s see if he answers or ban’s me!!
FDE72B2F-154A-4A44-A5F4-6B8DF9E070AA.png

Looks like "Shooter" is monitoring Pancho's posts on RT, watching for attempts to contact him. My post for that purpose was deleted. I've removed my links to the forum; it's history.

It may be a good idea for any migrating members coming here, and who are on other sites as well that have used the same password for all forums, to change them now.

"Other" people can find that info, find the former member on another forum and take over their account.

Jus' thinking out loud.
I use a "Keypass" program to generate a different password for each application:
https://keepass.info/
I am NOT IT material but my son helped me get set up and it keeps me safe and secure.

I know Chris is using the shooter account on RT but who uses the RTAdmin account?

Latest posts

Back