Camping in south Louisiana

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proud Prepper

Prepper of all thing's
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Top secret location in S. Louisiana and Arkansas
Second camping trip in Jayco, jay flight SLX, next to a lake. Enjoying the sunrise and first cup of coffee.

1030210657.jpg

What?!? No ice on the lake?? Just doesn't seem right for this time of year.
Anyway that looks like a great site. Post some pics of the fish you catch.

No ice, we are to close to the equator. I hope my wife doesn't see that I posted this photo.
1030211810.jpg

It appears " proud prepper " and I have either at one time or another or still do haunt some of the same places from South Louisiana , south Mississippi to the Ozarks . When SHTF our survival thinking seems to be similar . It really would not surprise me if we actually know each other .

Last edited:
It appears " proud prepper " and I have either at one time or another or still do haunt some of the same places from South Louisiana , south Mississippi to the Ozarks . When SHTF our survival thinking seems to be similar . It really would not surprise me if we actually know each other .

Let's meet up sometime.

It may be doable. as I have a very big shindig coming up next September . I woke up this morning contemplating putting in camper hook ups for the event .

Great. I have several 50amp hookups on our properties. Campers are a good way to provide housing for additional people.

All I need is some slightly flat ground. I can lay on dirt or concrete and sleep. Not as well on the latter.

That makes me think of the 300 mile solo float trip that I took on " The River Of No Return " in Idaho . I slept one night sleeping over a hump on the edge of a cliff about 50 feet above the river as that was the levels place I could find when darkness overtook me .

Latest posts

Back