Cashless Society

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No we are increasing our investments in dividend paying stock but...

Can you suggest others please?

Ben
Companies no (forbidden), but you are dead-center on target! :thumbs:
Good companies have always paid good dividends thru the decades, and always will, making them easy to spot.:)
Having a majority of my net worth in cash and/or gold is insane.
I like your list of seven.:thumbs:
I am invested in all of them.;)

Thank you.

The Princess is planning on chickens when she retires. (On hold due to threat of inflation).

Ben
I think I'm gonna be ok with chicken. :)
This Company has been thriving and growing since 1935:
...produces about one fifth of the beef, chicken, and pork sold in the United States. It is one of the largest U.S. marketers of chicken, beef and pork to retail grocers, broad line foodservice distributors and national fast food and full-service restaurant chains; fresh beef and pork; frozen and fully cooked chicken, beef and pork products; case-ready beef and pork; supermarket deli chicken products; meat toppings for the pizza industry and retail frozen pizza; club store chicken, beef and pork; ground beef and flour tortillas. It supplies Yum! Brands chains that use chicken, including KFC and Taco Bell, as well as McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Wal-Mart, Kroger, IGA, Beef O'Brady's, small restaurant businesses, and prisons.
They ain't gonna just up and disappear.
*Disclaimer: Super did a lot of work for them back in the day. They are rock-solid.

...No private entity should have governing authority over any currency.

Damn-straight..

b6e703b75ccec52de6cf21155af7a67f.jpg
:mad:

..And looky-looky here, at who's Still pegged to those trying to take over Control of the Whole World.. https://www.weforum.org/organizations/edmond-de-rothschild-sa ..The WEF is basically 'SPECTRE' in a sheep-costume, and Klaus is pretty-much Blofeld.. :mad:

jd

True that SoJer.

No private entity should have any influence over the money supply. That way there would be NO inflation. A loaf of bread today should cost the same in 100 years. If a company decided to raise it's price, it would be under the influence of supply and demand or what the market will bear. If we had true competition, instead of the MEGA corps, who are in bed with the elites, then market conditions would rule. There would be no shutting down of small business, yet letting WM and others continue on as if nothing affects them. We gotta get back to enforcing monopoly laws. But that will never happen in the politicaly system we live in today without a total collapse of what is in place now.

The money supply should be in direct control of Congress with all transactions being open and transparent. Spending shouldn't occur if there is no money available. That is a 'real' budget.....not what they call a budget today b/c that is a joke. The trillions of dollars in debt should never have happened! The Gov should not be allowed to go into debt PERIOD.

This thread is kinda morphing into another topic, but it is still directly related. IF we finally do convert to another type of money system, I still would want the actual cash/coin/or whatever in my hand to make private transactions. Even if I knew that digital currency was backed by an entitly that I could trust, I wouldn't put the majority of my wealth into that. I still have big reservations about digital currency. Honestly, at this point, I don't trust our cash at the moment either and am much more interested in assets than any type of currency.

No we are increasing our investments in dividend paying stock but...

Ecclesiastes 11:2 says...

Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth.

Gold and silver just count as 1.
Stocks
Real estate
Food
Tools (includes gun)
Knowledge- skills
Water

Can you suggest others please?

Ben
Medical supplies and the skills to use them.
Skills to brew medicines, drugs and explosives /gunpowder.
A junk pile consisting of bits of everything.
parts for everything.

True that SoJer.

No private entity should have any influence over the money supply. That way there would be NO inflation. A loaf of bread today should cost the same in 100 years. If a company decided to raise it's price, it would be under the influence of supply and demand or what the market will bear. If we had true competition, instead of the MEGA corps, who are in bed with the elites, then market conditions would rule. There would be no shutting down of small business, yet letting WM and others continue on as if nothing affects them. We gotta get back to enforcing monopoly laws. But that will never happen in the politicaly system we live in today without a total collapse of what is in place now.

The money supply should be in direct control of Congress with all transactions being open and transparent. Spending shouldn't occur if there is no money available. That is a 'real' budget.....not what they call a budget today b/c that is a joke. The trillions of dollars in debt should never have happened! The Gov should not be allowed to go into debt PERIOD.

This thread is kinda morphing into another topic, but it is still directly related. IF we finally do convert to another type of money system, I still would want the actual cash/coin/or whatever in my hand to make private transactions. Even if I knew that digital currency was backed by an entitly that I could trust, I wouldn't put the majority of my wealth into that. I still have big reservations about digital currency. Honestly, at this point, I don't trust our cash at the moment either and am much more interested in assets than any type of currency.
Convention of states

Balanced budget amendment.

Ben

Convention of states

Balanced budget amendment.

Ben
Dream on.
We will die of old age before we even pay off what they handed out in 2021 alone. :rolleyes:
They have been addicted to having an Amex card with "no preset spending limit" for decades.
There is no 'refinancing' available and they can't 'print' their way out of it.:mad:
When the house of cards falls... don't be underneath it.:confused:

Game on! :)

The government also controls WHAT you can buy. No drugs, no hookers, no "shadow" chemicals or treats. No working "under the table", no helping out a neighbor and no anonymity at all.

The government also controls WHAT you can buy. No drugs, no hookers, no "shadow" chemicals or treats. ..no anonymity at all.

..no Ammo, no 'BP', no... etc etc.. Well, ok you can buy 5 clips , err, bullets, err, shells, yah, 5 outta be Plenty.. :rolleyes:

I can hear this in Joebamas voice: "..Sure, Mann! You can buy All the Guns ya want! Ya can select from our list of ATF-approved / "safe" ones we picked out, just for you! We Support the 2A!... Just can't buy any more than 5 clips, err, shell, uhh... ya know, the things of Ammo, so sorry.."

Yep. It's Comin.. :mad:
jd

I will not comply..... I need a meme!

The government also controls WHAT you can buy. No drugs, no hookers, no "shadow" chemicals or treats. No working "under the table", no helping out a neighbor and no anonymity at all.
Actually I think the black market will be even more popular, it'll just look different. The trades will be in PM's or some other type of currency or barter. Whenever the government over-reaches, the people will find a way to cheat it. It's why some work under the table now. The drug dealers and hookers will figure out a way to skirt Uncle Sam before everyone else does b/c they ain't takin' a break.

@WallStreetSilverOfficial posted this on Gab
Israel Bans Large Cash Transactions, Requires Digital Payments:
Israel just banned using cash for purchases larger than $1,700 and instead requires use of digital transfers or debit cards.
Prior to this, cash transactions were capped at $3,200.
Is the USA and Europe next?

1659288639712.png

Is the USA and Europe next?
100% guaranteed. It is the only way to kick the tin can a bit further down the street. I am so happy to be near the end of my life on earth. Woe be to those who must endure the future.

I apologize for not being up on this, but does it also track withdrawals? If I withdraw $1000 several times over the course of a month or two, is that tracked? What's to stop a face-to-face transaction with cash? I get tracking bank transactions without using cash.

Currently in AMERICA any cash transaction of ten thousand dollars or MORE in one day requires filling out a form that discloses how much.......and it is sent to the government. I think the Department of Treasury.

If I draw ten thousand or more in cash from my checking or saving account from the bank in one day a form MUST be sent. If I draw $9,999.99 per day for any number of days.......no form.
If go anyplace and spend more than $9,999.99 in one day at the same business, that business must fill out the required form, you sign it, sent to government. There is NO exceptions.

I am 100% current with this knowledge, as I have been working with a precious metal supplier and desire that there be NO RECORD of my purchases. The company said they basically only accept cash or a "Cashier's Check" from a bank. But there is a record with the Cashier's Check of the transaction.

I apologize for not being up on this, but does it also track withdrawals? If I withdraw $1000 several times over the course of a month or two, is that tracked? What's to stop a face-to-face transaction with cash? I get tracking bank transactions without using cash.

Last edited:
OK, so what you're saying is that this can be avoided, for the time being, if the amounts are small enough.

Obviously, they're after the large transactions that require bank transfers. I suspect the bad guys will figure out a way to work around this.

You can do bank transfers to any amount, however there will be a record of it.

Think of it this way, they want a clear paper trail with names on it, for any amount of cash greater then $9,999.99 cash.

If you desire no record of any financial transaction, you could draw out five million dollars in cash.....but you will have to do it day after day after day only drawing $9.999.99 cash per day.

You could then each day go to your precious metals dealer and purchase $9,999.99 worth of product day after day after day in cash till you converted all savings into precious metals, and there would be no record.

Last edited:
A good friend told me that once you reach $10K, you're on their radar... moot point for me, now that my money is in this home. I'm beginning to think that I'm part of this 'cashless society' y'all mention: whenever I look in my wallet nowadays, the sonofab!tch is empty, lol... :oops:

If you desire no record of any financial transaction, you could draw out five million dollars in cash.....but you will have to do it day after day after day only drawing $9.999.99 cash per day.
As backlash already said, this is incorrect. And if you DO try to structure your transactions as your propose to avoid a single transaction over $10k, that structuring is going to draw MORE attention to you than if you had simply done the transaction for the larger amount in the first place.

Latest posts

Back