Chicken wars heating up!!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
Popeyes, Chic-Fil-A, now Buffalo Wild Wings!!

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/buffalo-wild-wings-popeyes-chick-fil-a-chicken-wars

Buffalo Wild Wings...."The new Southern Chicken Sandwich and the Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich are decidedly more of a mouthful than Popeyes' offering and Chick-fil-A’s simple fried hand-breaded chicken filet, toasted bun and pickles."

2019-08-29_1145.png

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries, Chic-Fil-A has Jesus on their side. Which is why they are the fastest growing fast food place in America.

But seriously, these things always look amazing in staged photos. Far less so in real life. I don't even like BWW. Everything there tastes like it sat in a freezer way too long.

No worries, Chic-Fil-A has Jesus on their side. Which is why they are the fasting growing fast food place in America.

But seriously, these things always look amazing in staged photos. Far less so in real life. I don't even like BWW. Everything there tastes like it sat in a freezer way too long.
Add that to the fact that ICE gutted (pun) several chicken-processing plants in the south by toting off so many of their workers, word got out.
Tens of thousands of other 'workers' (illegals) in other states decided to take a couple weeks off:eek:.
Hopefully the yuppie 'meatless' craze takes off, because there ain't going to be
poop.png
for chicken pretty soongaah.

I like Chic Fil A. It originated in Atlanta area Hapeville Ga. and it was called The Dwarf House. I worked for its owner Mr Cathy back in the 70s for a little while as a waitress.
Lots of Atlanta Airport customers.

Latest posts

Back