Christmas Displays

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncleJoe

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
This is the time of year when my grandfather dug out is rather elaborate N-gauge model train display. It was on a 4x8 sheet of plywood. If you know of the N scale you'll know there is a lot of room to create on a 4x8 surface.

Here is a display that dwarfs his by an astounding multitude of magnatudes. The Miniatur Wunderland in Hamburg, Germany.

The official video about Miniatur Wunderland Hamburg, the largest model railway in the world, and one of the most successful tourist attractions in Germany. On the 1.300 m² large layout, far more than a thousand trains, aircrafts, cars and ships move about. A wonder of the world in miniature.

The glitter houses I make each year is considered O scale. I told K when Juju Bee is old enough I want to get a scale model train for our Christmas village.

This is the time of year when my grandfather dug out is rather elaborate N-gauge model train display. It was on a 4x8 sheet of plywood. If you know of the N scale you'll know there is a lot of room to create on a 4x8 surface.

Here is a display that dwarfs his by an astounding multitude of magnatudes. The Miniatur Wunderland in Hamburg, Germany.

Wow that is absolutely amazing. I never had any desire to travel to Europe but I would make an exception to visit Hamburg and see this marvel. Thanks Uncle Joe for bring this to my attention.

Latest posts

Back