College Football Smack Talk

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Complete SEC bowl schedule with time and channel.

College Football Playoff
Orange Bowl: Alabama vs. Oklahoma: Saturday, December 29, 8:00 p.m. ET (ESPN)

New Year’s 6
Chick-fil-A Bowl: Florida vs. Michigan: Saturday, December 29, 12:00 p.m. ET (ESPN)
Fiesta Bowl: LSU vs. UCF: Tuesday, January 1, 1:00 p.m. (ESPN)
Sugar Bowl: Georgia vs. Texas: Tuesday, January 1, 8:45 p.m. ET (ESPN)

Other Bowl Games
Outback Bowl: Mississippi State vs. Iowa: Tuesday, January 1, 12:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
Citrus Bowl: Kentucky vs. Penn State: Tuesday, January 1, 1:00 p.m. (ABC)
Gator Bowl: Texas A&M vs. NC State: Monday, December 31, 7:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Liberty Bowl: Missouri vs. Oklahoma State: Monday, December 31, 3:45 p.m. (ESPN)
Belk Bowl: South Carolina vs. Virginia: Saturday, December 29, 12:00 p.m. (ABC)
Music City Bowl: Auburn vs. Purdue: Wednesday, December 28, 1:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Texas Bowl: Vanderbilt vs. Baylor: Thursday, December 27, 9:00 p.m. (ESPN)

I want to see LSU open a can of whoop ass on UCF.... they are crying that the get no respect for being undefeated. Remember Hawaii doing this a few years back then Ga put a 50 point spread on them in the bowl game.

I want to see LSU open a can of whoop ass on UCF.... they are crying that the get no respect for being undefeated. Remember Hawaii doing this a few years back then Ga put a 50 point spread on them in the bowl game.

Still have the tee shirt from that one.

a black magic.jpg

Me too. It will finally show everyone why they do not belong in the top 6 for sure.

Kinda like Auburn last year?

First time in NCAA history that two quarter backs from the same school won back to back Heisman Trophies.

2018 Kyler Murray
2017 Baker Mayfield

4FAE7233-0584-4E4A-A535-B1C30FECFF7A.jpeg.jpg

Oklahoma now ties Notre Dame and Ohio State with 7 Heisman Trophy winners and ties Notre Dame with 7 different Heisman Trophy winners.

23795447_1615078568549974_1278164937834939510_n.jpg

You ain't bringing him to the Bama game, areya'?View attachment 9678 View attachment 9677:eatagun:
Absolutely!!!
It will be fun watching the two best quarterbacks in the country play each other.
With our defense the way it is, I don't give us much chance of beating Alabama but we are 3 and 0 again them so there is still a small chance. lol
It should be a good and fun game to watch.

Great job Murray and THE SOONERS..Lincoln Riley, Two years head coach, TWO HEISMANS, Two top 5 finishes, Two Conf Champs..All with a very young team....Never been done before!

Absolutely!!!
It will be fun watching the two best quarterbacks in the country play each other.
With our defense the way it is, I don't give us much chance of beating Alabama but we are 3 and 0 again them so there is still a small chance. lol
It should be a good and fun game to watch.
anim_peep.gif
So when's the game and what network?

Orange Bowl: Alabama vs. Oklahoma: Saturday, December 29, 8:00 p.m. ET (ESPN)

Gotta go with the "Tide" in this one, saw Georgia play both of them,

a alabama ttide.jpg

Latest posts

Back