College Football Smack Talk

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very impressive win for Tennessee. Looks like the future bodes well. The Freshman QB was impressive.

As good a season as Liberty had, they aren't ready to play with the big boys.

Roll Tide!!! In the Rose Bowl.
Easy first touchdown. :thumbs:
They are up against a tough team.
At least they won't lose scoreless:rolleyes:.

M

Attachments

• B0657D56-782F-40DF-9304-9D5B51AB6D70.jpeg
    B0657D56-782F-40DF-9304-9D5B51AB6D70.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
I couldn't find the post i made at the start of the season about Milroe our qb... but i remember writing...

Run Forrest Run! Well, he ran all the way to Pasadena. A lot further than i thought back then...

Good news, maybe we won't lose this team to the nfl.

I couldn't find the post i made at the start of the season about Milroe our qb... but i remember writing...

Run Forrest Run! Well, he ran all the way to Pasadena. A lot further than i thought back then...

Good news, maybe we won't lose this team to the nfl.
I wonder how much they paid Bama's center for those 3 low snaps :mad:...
Especially that last one!gaah
Snapping the ball is just not that damhard! Heck, even I can do it :oops: .

Last edited:
I wonder how much they paid Bama's center for those 3 low snaps :mad:...
Especially that last one!gaah
Snapping the ball is just not that damhard! Heck, even I can do it :oops: .

I think that's a reflection of getting hammered by the nose guard every play. They weren't winning the line of scrimmage. He definitely got twitchy in the 2nd half.

The big guys in blue won the line all night. Hats off to them...

4th Q in new orleans... texas looks sloppy, 3 fumbles. Not a lot of penalties but they don't look sharp. They are winning the line but can't put a drive together. Unless they pull a rabbit out of the hat... they're done.

I really didn't think wash would move the ball on texas. they've moved it pretty much at will.

Edit to add... no one from tx seems able to catch a pass either. Multiple dropped balls, always at the worst time...

Tx just scored 28/34 now... might be to little to late. If wash can drive the length of the field it's over.

Should be a good final. I am happy two undefeated teams made it to the final. Whoever wins the championship will be undefeated/untied. I like it like that.

Michigan vs. Washington in the finals. The conference records for this year's bowl games are remarkably similar.

Here are the official results and current standings for each conference in the 2023-24 college football bowl season:

• Pac-12: 5-3 (.63%)
  • Big 12: 5-4 (.55%)
  • SEC: 5-4 (.55%)
  • Big Ten: 5-4 (.55%)
  • AAC: 3-3 (.50%)
  • Conference USA: 2-2 (.50%)
  • ACC: 5-6 (.45%)
  • Mountain West: 3-4 (.43%)
  • Sun Belt: 5-7 (.42%)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back