College Football Smack Talk

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it Friday but it is GAME DAY for Oklahoma. We play West Virginia tonight at 7pm.

21433269_1648562938510660_917923475257362841_n.jpg

Holy Cow, what a game.
Oklahoma beats West Virginia 59 - 56
Oklahoma had 668 total yards, WV had 704 total yards
This game had over 1,300 total yards. Wow!!!

23795690_10203893759660230_1092072385146240743_n.jpg

I woke so sore and horse from all the jumping around and yelling at last nights game. Not sure I can take much more today but...…...I am going to suffer through all the games. :drinking:

My Buckeyes haven't looked all that great this year. Thank goodness they won the biggest game of the year in kick ass fashion. Sorry Michigan maybe next year! Or Maybe Not!!!!

It's 72 to 72 getting ready to go into the 8th overtime if A&M doesn't make this 2 point conversion. Here we go...…..

Texas A&M WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Score is 74 to 72.

It's 72 to 72 getting ready to go into the 8th overtime if A&M doesn't make this 2 point conversion. Here we go...…..

Texas A&M WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Score is 74 to 72.
It's all my fault.:surrender:
Since my daughter is an Aggie alumni, I just couldn't let LSU win.:popcorn:
Didn't miss a minute of the game, which would turn out to be historic.:smilie flag:

(the downside- since I live in cajunland, everybody around here will be walking around butt-hurt for days:bang Head:)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!
I know what you mean.

My son and daughter in law just move home (Oklahoma) about 5 months ago from Cajonland.

They are big time LSU fans. They are not happy today.:cry:

Funny story, My son and daughter and law wanted to have a watch party for the LSU/Alabama game. It told them it's probably not a good idea. My wife and I were out of town anyway for work but they insisted. They invited all of our football friends and only two out of about 24 showed up. The didn't understand, and then I told them the reason. No one in Oklahoma like LSU or Alabama. :ROLF: They finally get it.

Let's see now...
Tide won,
Dawgs won,
Sooners won.
All is right with the world!:wink:
That about sums it up.
Everybody is hanging on the edge of their seat waiting to see the rankings after the shakeup with the other teams.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back