Come and ride with me!!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
Hop in, buckle up and hang on
I am going to take you for a ride through my hood

<div style="position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%;height:0;overflow:hidden;"> <iframe style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;left:0px;top:0px;overflow:hidden" frameborder="0" type="text/html" src="Dailymotion Video Player" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen title="Dailymotion Video Player" allow="autoplay"> </iframe> </div>
Code:
<div style="position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%;height:0;overflow:hidden;"> <iframe style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;left:0px;top:0px;overflow:hidden" frameborder="0" type="text/html" src="https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x222fxm?autoplay=1" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen title="Dailymotion Video Player" allow="autoplay"> </iframe> </div>

All of the people that believe that the country is overpopulated with big cities should visit Mississippi!
That National park extends into 7 counties in Mississippi! :oops:
The music playing on your radio was perfect for that drive too! :thumbs:

Sweet!! Takes a "Bearcat" to take a ride through my current neighborhood.

1702679640922.png

Wow, I almost, man I thought hard
Almost bought a place in Colorado that was 3!or 4 months access by horse
9 month access by snowmobile

I chickened out. A cabin in the mountss as in’s with a babbling brook 20 yards away a food cellar and a workshop storage barn out building
Cabin was 2 rooms
Bathroom and living space, built with the timber off the land. 10 acres to
On last dollar road
Last dollar had a parking lot

Latest posts

Back