Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt for the person... they made a bad investment on one piece of property, some how escaped that deal and began another...

They were given good advice, most responses were patient and positive. I not sure what happened but living in a desert isn't for everyone.
Yup I liked him.

But we all make mistakes small and large. My biggest mistakes are some of my most deeply engrained lessons.

Ben

I never make mistakes... well there was that one time I thought I had made one but it turned out I was wrong. :rolleyes:;)

She has been missing from both forums for 31+ days

Yah, anyone with her 'Outside Contact info' should try and reach out.. I only have 'PM's, and she's not answered Any of mine in a week+.. 😳

I know she was having a Major issue with her Eyes a couple months-back, but.. Don't know If that's 'the issue', now, or what-Else might be plaguing her.. +_+

jd

Yah, anyone with her 'Outside Contact info' should try and reach out.. I only have 'PM's, and she's not answered Any of mine in a week+.. 😳

I know she was having a Major issue with her Eyes a couple months-back, but.. Don't know If that's 'the issue', now, or what-Else might be plaguing her.. +_+

jd
The "problem" has been identified, and effort is being made to deal with the problem.

In looking at what's going on in this world, we're all getting a lot of "stuff" thrown at us, some more than others and that creates distractions, some of which keep us from being on this forum, truth is, we all need prayers as the evil which we are up against is very nasty, I believe we are in the end times and only God is going to pull our feet out of this fire.

This thread is always interesting to me. We have had members, regular posters, who disappear and are never heard from again. We are talking some great people who end up MIA. Some are here, but not very often. There are people who join and never post a thing and there are quite a few of those people out there. When I am concerned about missing members, I am concerned about people who were maybe regulars at PS and / or here, and then we don't hear from them for a long time. These are the kind of people that I have concerns for.

Timmie, Gumpy, BBQJoe, Andi, Grizzleyette___Adams, Hooch, jimLE, LincTex, marlas1too, musketjim, OldCootHillbilly, Resto, The Innkeeper, Uncle Joe.

I think I saw somewhere that several mentioned had health problems.
One or two of the above mentioned their lives were screwy at the moment.
That they would be back as soon as they could if they were able.
I also think this is largely an older group of people. I have no doubt that there are a few of these people who are no longer alive or maybe so unwell, that being on a forum like this no longer matters. I also know that some people are easily run off just by some unkind remarks, but we don't have that here, mostly.

We all should have our contact info with someone we trust! If I ever don't show up something is wrong! I live fairly close to Patchouli, but I don't know how to find her!!
I have her email. A while back several of us traded some info. that we were comfortable trading be it an email or a phone number etc.

It really warms my heart ,the way people here do what they can to look after one another. what a great group of people. :):cool:

Y’all, all y’all, even all y’all’s, lol, I’m right here. @viking is right about distractions and other life stuff. I am ok but between work, inability to get enough sleep, busy with my adult kids, trying to run a household (which the kids are doing a better job at than me), all of it, everything, I’m just not able to focus on much past few days. You’re an impressive bunch of folks, none of us are perfect for sure. Thank you for checking on me! I pop in during my work breaks and lunch sometimes. And late at night too, like @Peanut said. Plus my laptop broke.
:doghouse:

Y’all, all y’all, even all y’all’s, lol, I’m right here. @viking is right about distractions and other life stuff. I am ok but between work, inability to get enough sleep, busy with my adult kids, trying to run a household (which the kids are doing a better job at than me), all of it, everything, I’m just not able to focus on much past few days. You’re an impressive bunch of folks, none of us are perfect for sure. Thank you for checking on me! I pop in during my work breaks and lunch sometimes. And late at night too, like @Peanut said. Plus my laptop broke.
:doghouse:
You rest up in that doghouse, don't make us impose a mandatory check in, lol!!

leather.jpg

Somebody asked me where I learned to do that.
I said , " from the 10 mistakes I already made".

Jim

For those who would like to:

Although I do have ya'all's registration email addresses when you signed up, which is only available to Angie and myself, we obviously keep this address extremely confidential. Those that would like us to have an emergency contact cell or landline phone number, or to someone you would like as a confidant, just send me a "conversation" and title it with your user name, and within the subject matter, list your real name AND this number you'd like me to call when you go silent, and when our members get worried, I will make that call!

I'll go one step further, if you include your address, we may just send you a card if you aren't feeling well, if you choose to participate.

And if you have changed primary email addresses, you could list this as well.

Again, this is strictly voluntary and confidential, it won't be used to bug you, and only when a trusted member wants me to make sure you are okay.

Thanks Havasu! There are a few people I trust and respect on this forum. I just need to find out who is young or hard enough to outlive me. ;)

We all should have our contact info with someone we trust! If I ever don't show up something is wrong! I live fairly close to Patchouli, but I don't know how to find her!!
I have her information.
Also have several others information.
Several others have my information.
Pretty sure we did this year or two back.

Latest posts

Back