Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two days, no LadyLocust?!😮 Gonna have to go hunting!! Hope all is ok LL!!
I'm here.
Have a lot going on and had to find my bearings so to speak.
Love y'all 😍

For Pearl ~ I'm baaaaack (tomorrow is Halloween. Thought that might be appropriate 😂)

Sourdough has been missing since the big storm last week Wednesday. Hopefully it’s just another prolonged internet outage. I think that storm dumped 2-3 feet on him. And it’s been a big nonstop since then. Worst Nov on record and the month is only halfway done.

Big snow in Sourdough's area..... internet outage??

His last post here and on other sites was just before an epic storm hit, and other storms followed. This November, the area where he lives set the all time snowfall record halfway through the month and the snow is still falling. Hopefully he is just waiting to have his internet restored assuming he lost connectivity.

Does anyone have Zanne's info, can anyone contact her??
I'm OK. Just been sick and sleeping a lot. I tested negative for Covid on the home test but am still feeling run down and having some cold symptoms. Didn't have the energy to use the internet much. Sorry about that. I didn't even realize there were storms. LOL. I mean, I know it rained, but I've been so tired I just put on some youtube thunder by the sea in a loop and slept my fat behind off.

Havasu and Frodo should have my contact info. Havasu has texted me in the past when I was offline for awhile.

I'm OK. Just been sick and sleeping a lot. I tested negative for Covid on the home test but am still feeling run down and having some cold symptoms. Didn't have the energy to use the internet much. Sorry about that. I didn't even realize there were storms. LOL. I mean, I know it rained, but I've been so tired I just put on some youtube thunder by the sea in a loop and slept my fat behind off.

Havasu and Frodo should have my contact info. Havasu has texted me in the past when I was offline for awhile.
Sorry for the worry, that's what I do, lol! Glad you are ok, glad you tested negative! If you go off line a few days, DON'T do it after bad storms!😃

Locally there's a nasty flu going around. I got several family members missing out on turkey and dressing. A month ago there was a strong stomach component with the flu. About 2 weeks ago the tummy upset part went away and was replaced with a strong lung component. Settled in the lungs, coughed for weeks. Haven't heard if it changed again.

@Alaskajohn Doesn't he have radios? Can he be reached that way? Snow can pile up and make doing anything a pain in the butt. Once in buffalo ny i saw it snow 28 straight days, started around thanksgiving. Had lake effect snow daily and storms every 3 or 4 days. I had to dig snow away from the eves of my house. Lake Erie finally froze over just before christmas and put a stop to the daily 3-5 inches. Then is was just a normal snowy winter in buffalo. :rolleyes:

I can tell yall this with complete confidence..Sourdough does NOT want anyone checking up on him in any shape or form nor any type wellness check being done...EVER...NEVER ! i have talked with him for 15 years on various forums and had long conversations privately about life and so much more is the reason i can say this.

With record snows they had in area he is probably without power to access internet and spending time shoveling snow,feeding his face and then crawling in his double sleeping bags and living life exactly as he always has.....he has been living his dream yall and continues to do so and all that entails.

I can tell yall this with complete confidence..Sourdough does NOT want anyone checking up on him in any shape or form nor any type wellness check being done...EVER...NEVER ! i have talked with him for 15 years on various forums and had long conversations privately about life and so much more is the reason i can say this.

With record snows they had in area he is probably without power to access internet and spending time shoveling snow,feeding his face and then crawling in his double sleeping bags and living life exactly as he always has.....he has been living his dream yall and continues to do so and all that entails.
And I'm sure he's breaking out the tequila.

Latest posts

Back