Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes people leave because of uncommon interests. I was on a homemakers forum a number of years ago and met Sewing Creations and Tank Girl there. We started talking about building a pantry and were pooh poohed. So we ended up here. It wasn't even anything said that was that rude, but you could tell the subject was closed. Most felt it was trying to normalize hoarding.
Sewing creations is how I got here also 😍

I missed his crazy talk, but I heard about it. I can think of a couple people who could have their own forum and say and do whatever they want, but it isn't happening here!
That's a good thing.
He was a staunch anti-semite and after too many beers he would would attack other members that voiced any support for 'the evil jews'.
Most of the other stuff he posted was good.

That's a good thing.
He was a staunch anti-semite and after too many beers he would would attack other members that voiced any support for 'the evil jews'.
Most of the other stuff he posted was good.
I never saw that, and I am glad. I suppose drinking empowered him.

I really do my best to stay away from people who can go off. I had someone else go after me for what I never understood. After I just stopped interacting and responding, that only seemed to escalate her. And then a flying monkey went to work, pretending to be a friend, but being a backstabber. Some people thrive on drama.

Drinkin was a big reason he went off. He was toasted his last day here
He got numerous warnings each time his attack-posts were reported and deleted.
(note to self, don't post after beer #12:rolleyes:)

@Granny G is no longer on here. I liked “hearing” the antics of some of her critters. Does anyone know her off the forum? Seems like I tried reaching out to or tagging her at one time and never heard.
It's like her profile doesn't come up if you search it!!☹️ Like Teejay! I miss him!!

@MoBookworm1957
@Flight has been in lately.
Terri rarely stops in. I miss her stories.
Calico Kate and CoSunflower have not been in much. You can search their names to see when they were last here. I miss the activity they brought to the sewing threads. No pun intended!
Calico Kate and Co Sunflower came over here about the same time I did.
Last I heard from CoSunflower personally, she was having health issues.
She was thinking about moving closer to her grandchildren.
Calico Kate, Co Sunflower, myself,another woman all came from other forum.
Terri's daughter had health issues.
They were also setting up a new place.

Latest posts

Back