Country Living

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, katlupe. :)

Life has a way of evolving over time, sometimes taking us to places we didn't anticipate or necessarily even want. There may be things in your future that will be related to your former homesteading, no not the same, but maybe things that can apply. You might end up with a place to have a small garden again. You may raise a few greens for your own eating, maybe even a tomato plant someplace. You may find stuff at the farmers market that you'll not be able to resist and bring it back to your place and can or freeze a little. Or there could be bigger things to come.

Doesn't sound like life is over for you, and your picture suggests someone who has quite a few years of living left. So see where life goes. I don't think homesteading is a requirement to join in the conversation here so don't be a stranger. :)

Since I wrote this post, I have as many of you know from other threads, I have left this homesteading life behind. It was not an easy decision to make because I was leaving not only the lifestyle, but my horses, cat and husband.

Just know that you have to do what is right and best for you. Not being on here a lot, I don't know the reason or if it was stated. If you were in an abusive relationship whether it be physical, verbal or mental, you definitely did the right thing by leaving. It would only get worse.

If you left due to health issues, your health is of the utmost importance. You did what you had to do for yourself.

Just know that situations can change again and you may once again live the lifestyle you desire the most.

Latest posts

Back