Covert "Highly Classified" Signaling for your GROUP.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was watching Glenn Beck a few months ago and he said it is very wise to have some kind of secret communication with AI and all the problems in the world. So if you got a phone call per say and your daughter needed money. You would say something like ABC and she had to fill in the rest, so if your code words were AbC 123. She then would say 123. Obviously not so obvious. But just to explain. I thought this was a great idea. Anyone can take your voice just by answering your phone and then use it without your knowledge.
So I am assuming this is the same thing sourdough is saying except it is hand signals for face to face contact. Lets say something is going down and you run out for something and run into one of your own, you would look at each other and say, wink then blink and no one around you would know that that means get the heck home with……

So if you got a phone call per say and your daughter needed money. You would say something like ABC and she had to fill in the rest, so if your code words were AbC 123. She then would say 123.
I don't see a need for that. Unless you have zero memories of your family times.

I would just ask, "What type of animal is Noodle?" "What are three things you can see looking out from your front door?" "What car did you learn to drive a stick shift in?" "What animal did we run into on the stone wall outside of Grandmas house during that walk at night?" "What happened to you on that hike to the lava tubes that took a while to heal?"

Those are memories that we are unlikely to forget, as opposed to some artificial secret password and response that has no meaning to us and can be easily forgotten or confused, especially if you haven't used it to verify identity for 30+ years. And there are many memories that could be called upon for airtight verification rather than just one secret password and response.

I don't see a need for that. Unless you have zero memories of your family times.

I would just ask, "What type of animal is Noodle?" "What are three things you can see looking out from your front door?" "What car did you learn to drive a stick shift in?" "What animal did we run into on the stone wall outside of Grandmas house during that walk at night?" "What happened to you on that hike to the lava tubes that took a while to heal?"

Those are memories that we are unlikely to forget, as opposed to some artificial secret password and response that has no meaning to us and can be easily forgotten or confused, especially if you haven't used it to verify identity for 30+ years. And there are many memories that could be called upon for airtight verification rather than just one secret password and response.
I was just merely stating how Glenn said it. Do what works for you.

NO........I mean something like, you blow your nose, but you don't put the handkerchief away. You carry it in your left (Means something or carry it in your right hand means something different).

You moved the ashes of a loved one, which are always in the perfect center on the fireplace mantle. You move them to far left means....???? move them to the far......right means.....??? You take the ash container down and put it on the kitchen counter, or the coffee table. Etc. Etc.
Like when in a restaurant, one puts their hand over the coffee cup which indicates to the waitress that no more coffee is desired. Codes between people that are not obvious to others.
Hubby does not like these things. He communicates verbally. I love sign language and routines or things that are always done a certain way so if something is off, it can be noticed (by those who know).
I had a friend who once told me if I was at her house and her bed wasn’t made to start looking for her because it meant something happened to her. She made her bed the second her feet hit the floor. Things like that.

Like when in a restaurant, one puts their hand over the coffee cup which indicates to the waitress that no more coffee is desired. Codes between people that are not obvious to others.
Hubby does not like these things. He communicates verbally. I love sign language and routines or things that are always done a certain way so if something is off, it can be noticed (by those who know).
I had a friend who once told me if I was at her house and her bed wasn’t made to start looking for her because it meant something happened to her. She made her bed the second her feet hit the floor. Things like that.
One thing about situations like this, where you might want to establish signals, as opposed to verbal communication, is that if it is a signal of some sort, practicing it would be important. New words are best learned by hearing and using them at least 7 times. I would think that having a time periodically, such as on Sunday evenings, or a planned family time each week, to practice and discuss such things and to test each other.

Yes. I was just stating what I thought was a far better way to do it than Glenn's way.
I understand what you are saying. Np. But say you ask what kind of dog is noodle, some of these scammers study your social media for a while before scamming you. And any pics of noodle on the net, will give away your answer 🤷‍♀️ I know not everyone has social media. But we each have info on the net that we didnt put there.

Latest posts

Back