Covid 19 Vaccine MAGNETIC At Injection Site

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get it, @Brent S. 99.8% of people that get sick enough to actually test for covid actually survive. Most people got it, slept it off, and didn't get tested. Now, who would take a rushed, untested vaccination, for a pandemic that was man made and covered up, when we are facing major water and food scarcity issues as a race? Especially when people like Bill Gates (bought the majority of privately owned farmland in America, been testing vaccines in third world countries for years frequently causing major illness and death) are saying we need population control...?

If we find out there are major side effects to these "vaccines" in a year of two, or three, I won't feel any sympathy for anyone that rushed to take it. I'll take my 99.8% chance of survival.

Seriously, the crazy conspiracy theories about the vaccines are insane. How can any intelligent person actually believe this stuff?
I’m just really surprised that sane people can fall for these kinds of stupid stories.

Just because an article is online dosent mean it has any truth in it. People make up things, and flat out lie all the time. My son, who is also fully vaccinated told me something yesterday. He pretty much said he has no sympathy for anyone who gets hospitalized or even dies from covid now. With all the science behind how effective the vaccine is and with how you can get a shot, for FREE, almost anywhere in the country now, then if you decide not to take it you knew the risks and get to live with, or not, the consequences.

Yes, the leftist MSM makes things up and flat out lies all the time. Why do people on the left who get their information from the MSM (who is constantly wrong) think they are so much more intelligent than people who can see the MSM for what they are; propaganda?

Finally, the media admits Wuhan lab leak concern isn't a 'conspiracy theory'

Finally, the media admits Wuhan lab leak concern isn't a 'conspiracy theory' - Washington Times

"Now, with more scientists questioning the origins of coronavirus, indicating it could have been leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, many of these reporters and news outlets are doing an about-face, pretending they didn’t work overtime to smear, dismiss and ostracize those with some common sense last year."

People with common sense prep, while the MSM pretends everything is going great.

Yes, the leftist MSM makes things up and flat out lies all the time. Why do people on the left who get their information from the MSM (who is constantly wrong) think they are so much more intelligent than people who can see the MSM for what they are; propaganda?

Finally, the media admits Wuhan lab leak concern isn't a 'conspiracy theory'

Finally, the media admits Wuhan lab leak concern isn't a 'conspiracy theory' - Washington Times

"Now, with more scientists questioning the origins of coronavirus, indicating it could have been leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, many of these reporters and news outlets are doing an about-face, pretending they didn’t work overtime to smear, dismiss and ostracize those with some common sense last year."

People with common sense prep, while the MSM pretends everything is going great.

The article cites Dr. Peter Navarro who is fantastic.

Just because an article is online dosent mean it has any truth in it. People make up things, and flat out lie all the time. My son, who is also fully vaccinated told me something yesterday. He pretty much said he has no sympathy for anyone who gets hospitalized or even dies from covid now. With all the science behind how effective the vaccine is and with how you can get a shot, for FREE, almost anywhere in the country now, then if you decide not to take it you knew the risks and get to live with, or not, the consequences.

I am open and honest, I hope for you, your relatives and thousands of others who expected the shot at any price that you will not get serious side effects in 3 to 5 years that will make your life hell. I am not an extremist and I don't wish that to anyone, but I don't let myself be an extremist either because I have doubts about the shot and I will never take it at this time.
Corona is NOT worth it from my point of view, that one can justify it to carry out a mass vaccination action in any way.

Corona can be dangerous, but you make it out to be extremely dangerous and you cover up vaccine damage and deaths after vaccination in the same move, and you can't deny that either Brent, but I think you only see the positive in vaccination.
I guarantee you one thing, in the coming winter hundreds or even thousands of people will die from Corona and other diseases and it will be mainly people in the hospitals who have had two vaccinations and theoretically should have milder courses. The whole thing will almost certainly be swept under the rug.
As it looks one should be given in the future every 6 months the shot, in 5 to 10 years will explode there by the cancer cases and the Pharmalobby will bring in your big money, too many vaccinations make our immune system also death and make our body ill, that is just fact.

Covid 19 Magnetic Challenge

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FApEqfMvbOYw/
What is new here is the reaction seen at the 1:25 minute mark. The magnet is repelled at one pole then attracted to the vaccination spot at the other pole. To me this indicates the vaccine is polarized. Some molecules in that vaccine have strong magnetic poles themselves as align by polarity once they get into the arm. Very, very scary.

The NANO-BOTS re-arrange themselves like the New Terminator which was frozen and broke apart, but found themselves back together after melting....you get a dis-arranged TRANSFORMER injected in little pieces and they find their way together as a MICROCHIP-NANO-TRANSFORMER-CANNIBAL-BRAIN-EATING-NON-DEMOCRAT-KILLER!!!!
No really folks, something is really wrong here and the more I see then the more I am sure I will not be getting anything injected into my already fukked up body just to meet any other sheeples idea of making the world a safer place, different place, better place or a place only for the elite...live free, Gary

Conspiracy theories are entertaining me normally. But the last few months they are scaring me because a lot of them come true those days...

Don't forget, freedom isn't an gift. Our ancestors was need to fight for it. I'm affraid it's at our time to act now. I won't start another "conservative-against-democrats" - fight in here. Both sides have good ideas, both side are swimming in the dirt. But we all now shall open our eyes to see our free days are by robbing and our freedoms are stolen away - every day a little bit more. Those peoples who are doing this don't care at the end if we're dem's or rep's. They just use this to seperate the citizens and to let them fight to each other - it makes the way easier for the great reset and the plans they have. I know sounds like conspiracy by myself...
But think about if you have time. We need to stand together, forgetting about the luxury of political differences for the moment. As more we fight against each others as faster and easier we're finding ourself in an financial and economical slavery without freedom, free choices and rights.

My 5 cents to all of this crap.

Why would they inject anything with ferrous metal? My metallurgy may be a little "rusty", but wouldn't ferrous metal rust under the skin? It seems to me that a micro chip would be made out of stainless or ceramic, which are non-magnetic. We chip our dogs and horses and the chips can only be detected by a chip reader, not a magnet.
I haven't been following this subject too closely so maybe its already been explained.
There's also cobalt and nickel. I wonder if there are any organic molecules that exhibit paramagnetism. Take Manganese, it will not stick to a magnet. Its sulfate salt will :). Many of the first row transition metal salts with weak-field ligands will. All you need is an abundance of unpaired electrons for something to be paramagnetic.

There's also cobalt and nickel. I wonder if there are any organic molecules that exhibit paramagnetism. Take Manganese, it will not stick to a magnet. Its sulfate salt will :). Many of the first row transition metal salts with weak-field ligands will. All you need is an abundance of unpaired electrons for something to be paramagnetic.

Some new types of plastics are magnetic. But this reaction both attracted and repelled the magnet depending on pole. So this would not be strickly a paramagnetic reaction.

Had the vaccine in Dec.
Still not magnetic and still get bad cell service. 😆
Haven’t taken care of one person yet in my icu that has gotten covid after getting the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine. I have taken care of one high risk individual who got the J&J vax. Just one.

Had the vaccine in Dec.
Still not magnetic and still get bad cell service. 😆
Haven’t taken care of one person yet in my icu that has gotten covid after getting the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine. I have taken care of one high risk individual who got the J&J vax. Just one.

You have to check immediately after the vaccination for magnetic effects. Dr., I feel a little silly telling you this, but the danger is getting the vaccine AFTER you have had Covid and dealing with the natural antibody reaction to that vaccine. Try getting a tetanus booster before your ten years after being vaccinated (or whatever period) expires. I got a tremendous reaction and that was artificial immunity.

You have to check immediately after the vaccination for magnetic effects. Dr., I feel a little silly telling you this, but the danger is getting the vaccine AFTER you have had Covid and dealing with the natural antibody reaction to that vaccine. Try getting a tetanus booster before your ten years after being vaccinated (or whatever period) expires. I got a tremendous reaction and that was artificial immunity.
Pretty sure I had covid April 2020 when we were reusing PPE in the ICU. Lost my sense of taste and smell during a particularly grueling 7 day stretch when people around me were dropping like flies. I’m not high risk though and also have type O+ blood (which I’m still finding most of us that didn’t get super sick have)- of course would need a larger study on that one.
I was sick with both injections (first and 2nd) - my body mounted a great immune response. Low grade fevers, chills, body aches, extreme fatigue. I worked the next day after the first one and it was rough. Stayed home after the 2nd. My husband who also works in healthcare didn’t have as much of a response as I did and we got the same vaccine (Pfizer). Glad it did it’s job.

Pretty sure I had covid April 2020 when we were reusing PPE in the ICU. Lost my sense of taste and smell during a particularly grueling 7 day stretch when people around me were dropping like flies. I’m not high risk though and also have type O+ blood (which I’m still finding most of us that didn’t get super sick have)- of course would need a larger study on that one.
I was sick with both injections (first and 2nd) - my body mounted a great immune response. Low grade fevers, chills, body aches, extreme fatigue. I worked the next day after the first one and it was rough. Stayed home after the 2nd. My husband who also works in healthcare didn’t have as much of a response as I did and we got the same vaccine (Pfizer). Glad it did it’s job.

If you had Covid 19, don't you think that alone did the job regarding immunity?

If you had Covid 19, don't you think that alone did the job regarding immunity?
Good question. One would think so. Had antibody test 6 months later and it was negative
We are seeing reinfections now. I’ve taken care of several people in the icu who had covid last year and were admitted this year, very sick and requiring more O2. Not sure why that is.

My son-in-law was taken off the ECMO machine Saturday morning after six weeks. He has been on a ventilator now for seven weeks, about half of that with a tube down his broncheal tubes. He was kept in a drug induced coma for 31 days so that he could not move and tear out the ECMO lines and ventilator line, and to control the pain and discomfort associated with it. After the 31 days, he got a tracheatomy, which is much for comfortable for him, and the ventilator is attached to that. He has be placed in a chair the last couple weeks with slings, as his muscles are not working very well. He did stand beside his bed for the first time about a week ago. The hospital bill is creeping up on a million dollars. I recommend you get the vaccine. Best regards to you and your family, no matter what you decide.

Good question. One would think so. Had antibody test 6 months later and it was negative
We are seeing reinfections now. I’ve taken care of several people in the icu who had covid last year and were admitted this year, very sick and requiring more O2. Not sure why that is.
Which is higher, reinfection rates for people who already had C19 or infection rates for people who already were vaccinated?

Which is higher, reinfection rates for people who already had C19 or infection rates for people who already were vaccinated?
Reinfection rates for those who already have had C19
I’ve only had one person who was vaccinated admitted. They got the J&J vax which has a lower efficacy than Moderna or Pfizer (and he was high risk)
Again, this is just my hospital, but we had the most covid admissions for our state.

My son-in-law was taken off the ECMO machine Saturday morning after six weeks. He has been on a ventilator now for seven weeks, about half of that with a tube down his broncheal tubes. He was kept in a drug induced coma for 31 days so that he could not move and tear out the ECMO lines and ventilator line, and to control the pain and discomfort associated with it. After the 31 days, he got a tracheatomy, which is much for comfortable for him, and the ventilator is attached to that. He has be placed in a chair the last couple weeks with slings, as his muscles are not working very well. He did stand beside his bed for the first time about a week ago. The hospital bill is creeping up on a million dollars. I recommend you get the vaccine. Best regards to you and your family, no matter what you decide.
LiveTrap so sorry for your son in law and family. Unfortunately this will be just the beginning for him- the long term repercussions and PTSD from a lengthy ICU stay can be really debilitating
Please utilize the palliative care team and social work team at the hospital to tap into long term resources and support.
best wishes for an uneventful recovery and I’m thankful he was able to get an ECMO bed and was a candidate.

Reinfection rates for those who already have had C19
I’ve only had one person who was vaccinated admitted. They got the J&J vax which has a lower efficacy than Moderna or Pfizer (and he was high risk)
Again, this is just my hospital, but we had the most covid admissions for our state.

The NIH says 3-4% of people with actual antibodies to C19 were reinfected. This is not based on the nose test, which is suspected by some of being manipulated, but by actual C19 antibodies--a titer test.
https://newsinhealth.nih.gov/2021/04/antibodies-protect-against-covid-19-reinfection
Meanwhile, the CDC, as reported by CNN, says infection rates of C19 among those vaccinated against it is 7%
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/14/health/breakthrough-infections-covid-vaccines-cdc/index.html

Something appeared today in the popular press which is interesting and somewhat related. It seems two professors have done some analysis on the structure of the Covid 19 virus and concluded it was bio-engineer and then retro-engineered (again) to cover evidence of the first engineering. It seems now there is a sequence of four amino acids in the virus which are all positively charged. They say this could not happen in nature. They do no say exactly where or what this sequence is. Remember, this is an RNA virus and so may be very simple.

https://americasvoice.news/justthen...hina-created-covid-19-lab-then-engaged-retro/

Finally, we have an explanation for the Covid 19's magnetic effects. A spion (see below) nano-iron oxide coating was constructed surrounding the lipid envelope which delivers the mRNA inside the cell. The mRNA is fragile and needs this protection.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OmpL3GdVFyNY/
This process of using magnetic nano particles to deliver substances in the body is called magnification.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnification
The individual nano particles are called spions.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22934920/
The medical doctor in the first link, the video, says a German company makes this technology but the company says it should NEVER be used in humans.

All the denials of magnetic delivery technology you have heard are lies. This technology delivers nano particles of iron oxide throughout the body, especially the brain (which is why the head is now magnetic) and the ovaries (which will be harmed).

Back