Curmudgeon AKA Bruce Chandler

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curmudgeon

In Remembrance Jan 2024
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
This is Bruce's wife Martha. I just wanted to let you all know that Bruce passed away in his sleep in the very early hours today.

Per his wished he will be cremated with no immediate services. We will have a memorial service in the summer.

Please keep our children and grandchildren and 1 great grandchild in your prayers

As always thanks for being his friend.

Martha, I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers sent to you and your family and friends. Bruce will be missed.

Condolences to Martha, and the family. I appreciate all the behind the scenes work he did with havasu and I in caring for the forum.

Thank you for letting us know. Prayers and best wishes for getting through this difficult time.

This is Bruce's wife Martha. I just wanted to let you all know that Bruce passed away in his sleep in the very early hours today.

Per his wished he will be cremated with no immediate services. We will have a memorial service in the summer.

Please keep our children and grandchildren and 1 great grandchild in your prayers

As always thanks for being his friend.
I am not good at condolences and have not been around long. But I liked Bruce. I will miss him.

Ben

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and yours will be in my thoughts.

Latest posts

Back