Curmudgeon AKA Bruce Chandler

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May God be with you, he's in God's hands, DW and I have seen this in our families, half sister, sister-in-law and wife' cousin lost their husbands in 2022 and 2023, half sister and sister-in law's husbands died within 10 days of each other. God is taking a lot of His people, could be that many of them could not deal with what's coming, anyway they are no longer suffering, no more pain or sickness.

I'm truly sorry to hear this. He was a good person. I remember when he joined the forum .
My sincere condolences go out to the entire family.

Jim
Thank you for being you, and being here now!! Please know we miss you!! We cannot have Bruce back, but we can have you back!!

Thank you for being you, and being here now!! Please know we miss you!! We cannot have Bruce back, but we can have you back!!
Fair enough but Jim has been more than altruistic and we should not ask more if him. Let him enjoy himself please.

In all due respect...

Ben

So, So Sorry to Hear this, Lady Martha.. Have been traveling heavily for work, recently, and what a gut-punch to sign in and see this awful news. +_+

Enjoyed 'Curmudg'es diatribes, and My limited interactions with him - Seemed a Very Sharp Sword, Scholar and Gentleman to boot. He will be Missed.

May you find salve in your no-doubt Rich set of Memories with Sir Bruce, and at least some consolation that He is Resting in God's Memory, awaiting his Resurrection, and a Better Life in a Restored Paradise, as we All were intended to have.

..and May the Road Rise to Meet You, and the Wind Always be at Your Back. Hang in There, Lady M. 👊

jd

I have been conversing with Martha via private messaging a bit this week. The following was her last post to me. I tried asking for permission prior to placing it on the public forum, but I also know she has no problem with me posting this...

I know he truly LOVED this group. You all were such a big part of his life and I am honored that this was done. Thank you. While it takes me a while to do things on my end our daughter Robbin keeps me updated on what's going on here. This page is up on his computer 24/7 so she reads the comments to me. I want to thank this forum for being his friend you guys and gals are the BEST!

Prayers for for your loss and deep condolences. Bruce will be missed here.

Latest posts

Back