Did I go to far? The Salt saga continues...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin76

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Well, yesterday, the Food and Health people paid me a visit because of Mr. Salty....

I got fed up, did some googling and replied back.
Even my "boss" in the club thought it was hilarious, but was it to much? I know this is just pushing an issue and should have turned the other cheek and all that....
But...I have a maximum of 9 months left in this place and dont really give a flying potato anymore....

Below is my email.

" Dear Mr Smith,

I would like to express our heartfelt thanks for your being so proactive in contacting the FEHD for us concerning your complaint.

We really appreciated the visit from them yesterday afternoon concerning your “salty” Eggs Benedict and the ridiculous idea that my staff put salt in our coffee.

In fact after reviewing your past emails you have sent us with them, they confirmed that your complaint is unfounded, petty and ridiculous, and quite honestly in my opinion, a waste of my taxes and government money.

However,

All of us got quite a laugh at your expense so thank you again.

Please feel free to continue the harassment, I enjoy the entertainment

I’m sure the Australian Chamber of Commerce, Australian alumni Association, your doctorate supervisors including the entire Faculty of Law in HKU, HILA office bearers and others would get quite a laugh and some enjoyment after reading your past emails as well.

Regards,
Justin
Make America Great Again

""""

His reply back is very off the wall...

Ill post it later...

As well as the one from his colleague that I cc'd in as well.

I think the problem is solved.

But let this be a lession to everyone...

Dont put your name and emails out on the internet! People can find out things about you.

And don't make the Chef angry!

If you would not say it in person, don't say it on line, it will come back to haunt you. well stated Justin 76.

If you would not say it in person, don't say it on line, it will come back to haunt you. well stated Justin 76.

Just by googling this guys name and email, I was able to come up with all sorts of info on this guy. Associations hes in, boards and chairs he is on. His company and staffs emails. University associates,
This was without even digging,

Dont put your name out there folks.

Latest posts

Back